Congratulations to Perez Hilton, the blogger who made his living circling photos of actresses’ cellulite and calling Mischa Barton “Mushy Fartone,” on the birth of his new baby daughter! Hey, remember when he used to call Rumer Willis “Potato Head? Or said that Adam Sandler’s 2-year-old daughter was “ugly?” Anyway, great to hear that such a strong supporter of women is now the father of a little girl.
Page Six reports:
Hilton says his daughter, Mia Alma, was born Saturday afternoon via surrogate. The celebrity blogger said by phone Monday that spending the day with his mom and baby girl “was the best way to celebrate Mother’s Day.”
His daughter’s name means “my soul” in Spanish, he said, “because I’m cheesy like that.”
May Mia Alma—who didn’t ask for any of this—live a wonderful life, free from the hassle of ever encountering a stranger who, like Perez, will use MS Paint to draw dicks coming semen in her face.
Speaking of coming, Game of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke would really like to be the meat in Channing Tatum/Jenna Dewan Tatum sandwich.
“I was at a Golden Globes after party and Channing fucking Tatum came up to me, and his stunning missus, Jenna Dewan,” she says in the most recent issue of Harper’s Bazaar. And they said, ‘We call each other ‘moon of my life’ and ‘my sun and stars’’ and all that. And I was like, ‘I cannot contain this. Please, can we all have something sexual together? You’re both beautiful, even just a hug.’”
And here’s a less fun story about filming a season one GoT nude scene alongside Iain Glen (Ser Jorah Mormont):
“The crew was a few cliffs over, so it’s me, four or five extras, and Iain Glen [Ser Jorah Mormont]. Iain does this thing where he lifts his head up and his face goes, ‘Ahh naked lady.’ But because they were filming so far away, what he said was, ‘Great tits, love.’ I’m like, ‘The camera’s not on you, can you stop commenting on how great you think these breasts are?’”
Justin Bieber has completed the 12 court ordered anger management classes that were a part of his plea deal for vandalizing a neighbor’s home with eggs in January of 2014. He has also, according to court documents and TMZ, “begun the process of completing 5 days of community labor — so far he’s put in two hours for the Volunteers of America, Los Angeles ... where he worked at an emergency shelter. Bieber’s lawyers say he’ll do the rest of his hours there, helping them with needed repairs.” [TMZ]
- Chris Brown says “it’s all love” with the woman who broke into and vandalized his home. [Gossip Cop]
- You’re old and Zendaya Colemen just graduated high school. [Billboard]
- Morgan Freeman says LEGALIZE IT. [THG]
- Former American Idol co-host Brian Dunkleman knew that Idol couldn’t last without him. [US Weekly]
- Despite the urging of Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards will not be attending the wedding of her niece/Kim Richards’ daughter. [Radar]
- Reminder that the Kardashians are the fucking worst: Kendall Jenner wore a Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt with a Confederate flag on it. [Gossip Cop]
- Emma Stone said nice things about ex boyfriend Andrew Garfield. What could it mean?! [OK!]
- This is a good Vine.
Photos via Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.