The two most persevering things in this world are love and D list celebrity status. Lucky for you, this story contains both. Jersey Shore’s Pauly D and Aubrey O’Day of Making the Band (both MTV reality shows) have dragged their sun-tanned corpses back into the spotlight to announce that they’re dating!
O’Day, previously of the singing group Danity Kane, says that the pair first hooked up on set of the new E! reality show, Famously Single.
Via E! News:
“I didn’t know that I would be as successful as I was with finding someone,” Aubrey tells E! News. “So yeah, we met on the show. The show is about all of us coming together, dating, learning through a dating coach how to go out there and approach people that are better suited for us and kind of get over the issues that we were having. And it ended up just like becoming like this chemistry happened within the house with a few of the cast-mates and Pauly and I were one of them. Which everybody always laughs I feel like people think we’re completely different but ended up being pretty alike in a lot of ways.”
I don’t think you’re that different.
In an interview with Elle, Brie Larson revealed that she’s been estranged from her father for the last 10 years. “When legally I didn’t have to have visitation with him anymore, I jumped on it,” she explains. “As a kid I tried to understand him and understand the situation. But he didn’t do himself any favors. I don’t think he ever really wanted to be a parent.” [US Weekly]
- Ken Watanabe has been diagnosed with stomach cancer :( [NYDN]
- In better news, Tom Hardy doesn’t seem shy. [Radar]
- DMX has been hospitalized following a drug overdose. [Gossip Cop]
- Vanderpump Rules’ Stassi Schroeder has gotten some plastic surgery, which is not all that shocking because she talks about it all the time. [Page Six]
- Cindy Crawford doesn’t think that she and ex husband Richard Gere were ever friends. [People]
- Taryn Manning’s accuser didn’t show up in court so her case was dismissed. [TMZ]
- This bitch.
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty.