Well done, Pamela Anderson, on attempting to get as far away from Rick Salomon, her allegedly abusive ex, as possible. Responding to Anderson's recent restraining order against him, Salomon—a real winner of a husband—has stated in legal documents that his estranged wife is a both "serial baby killer" and a "fraud."
Anderson took out the temporary order this Friday after she, according to People, alleged "that Salomon's pattern of abuse had become so severe that she was 'scared of what he is capable of doing to me.'"
Anderson describes an abusive incident that occurred in late January when the couple was having sex and Salomon attempted to smother her.
Her request for a restraining order also contains several threatening and verbally abusive emails. Via TMZ:
Pam includes in her docs an email Rick sent, which says, "I did not no (sic) she was a serial baby killer to her husbands ... she should be locked up." He then says she begged him to get pregnant when they were married the first time and when she did she terminated the pregnancy.
Pam also includes a text from Rick to her, which says, "You never disclosed to me that you (redacted) a baby when you were married to kid rock. I heard you begged him to get pregnant with him too. I also heard it might have also been twice with him."
And there's this. Pam has an email in which Rick calls her a fraud because she eats fish and shrimp, which stinks up their house. And he's offended she cooks pork for her kids and he owned a pig for 10 years.
Fuck that guy. Or rather, no one fuck him ever again. [TMZ]
Elton John has called for a boycott of Dolce & Gabbana after the design duo made comments about artificial insemination and "synthetic children."
"How dare you refer to my beautiful children as 'synthetic,'" John wrote on Instagram. "And shame on you for wagging your judgmental little fingers at IVF— a miracle that has allowed legions of loving people, both straight and gay, to fulfill their dream of having children. Your archaic thinking is out of step with the times, just like your fashions. I shall never wear Dolce and Gabbana ever again. #BoycottDolceGabbana."
Sharon Stone, Ryan Murphy and Ricky Martin are among the celebrities who've supported John and joined in the boycott. [E!]
Good news, moms! Hilary Duff has given you self worth again! ""Hey #moms #westillgotit #loveyourbod," she wrote as the caption of a bikini mirror selfie on Instagram. #stillgotit [US Weekly]
- Asked about the lack of chemistry with his Fifty Shades of Grey co-star Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan replied, "They wouldn't have shot the film with us if there was a chemistry problem…whatever chemistry means. You have to jump through a lot of hoops to get a part like this, and they simply wouldn't have cast us." He knows that people have seen the movie at this point, right? [Gossip Cop]
- Kanye West says that President Barack Obama definitely has his personal phone number. Yeah, he has all our personal phone numbers. #citizenfour [TMZ]
- "I have complicated, powerful female characters in my life," says Ryan Gosling. [US Weekly]
- Human Pinterest board Pippa Middleton's Today talks have been stalled (for about three years now). [Page Six]
- Who is Kylie Jenner, asks Shailene Woodley. A philosophical question that many of us have grappled with. [Sugarscape]
- Ariana Grande is fine with Big Sean rapping about her "billion-dollar pussy," says Big Sean. [ONTD]
- Was Kathy Griffin secretly fired from Fashion Police? [THG]
- Wilmer Valderrama celebrated girlfriend Demi Lovato on her three-year anniversary of sobriety. [Gossip Cop]
- There's a baby on the way for Brandon and Leah Jenner. [POPSUGAR]
- Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney cuddled for cameras at a charity event for Operation Smile, an organization that will never be disassociated from Jessie of NYC Prep. [E! Online]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Photos via Getty.