- In an interview, Oprah Winfrey reveals that before giving Rosie O'Donnell a talk show on her OWN Network, she visited her at home to do a "crazy check" and make sure she wouldn't behave like she did on The View.
- Oprah tells Fortune that she and several other network executives went to Rosie's house in June. "Rosie said, 'I know you're here to assess how crazy I am.' I said, 'Basically, yes. I'm doing a crazy check.'" Rosie passed, but Oprah still warned her to behave herself on OWN: "If you have an issue that's causing a problem, speak to me, woman to woman, so that it doesn't become a worldwide issue." [CNN via Perez]
- Oprah and Gayle King went camping at Yosemite this weekend to film a segment that will air later this month. [Radar]
- Seth Rogen and his girlfriend Lauren Miller are engaged. "Seth is so excited," says a source. "Lauren is such a sweet girl. She makes him really happy." [CNN]
- Lindsay Lohan is allegedly planning to stage a photo shoot in rehab. "Lindsay hasn't worked in so long that the only way she makes money now is from selling photographs," says a "friend". "She can make an easy $30,000 to $40,000 a pop for a few hours work. However pictures of her in rehab getting better could sell for as much as $100,000." [Popeater]
- This just in: Michael Lohan is still delusional and/or a liar. After learning that he isn't invited to family day at Lindsay's rehab, he said, "It's a shame that Dina continues to do this to Lindsay. She knows [seeing the whole family together] is the one thing she needs to find resolve. I don't understand why she insists on putting Lindsay in this position." [Radar]
- The Jolie-Pitt kids started school in Budapest today. Of course, they're in Hungary because Angelina is a bad mom who insists on working and dragging them to awesome places all over the world. [Yahoo]
- Tila Tequila claims she's being extorted over a sex tape she made with her ex-boyfriend. "He said he'll put out the tape unless I pay him $75,000," says Tila. "He has the audacity to not only betray me with the love that I had for him, but to use that to exploit me and hurt me." [Radar]
- Headline of the Day: "Will 'Yogi Bear' Be Justin Timberlake's 'Norbit'?" [ONTD]
- Jennifer Aniston has been named the most eligible single woman in the world in a poll that also included Betty White and Elena Kagan. [Yahoo]
- Danielle Staub's house is on the market, but she's refusing to turn over the keys to let the real estate agent show the house. "She hasn't cooperated yet. There was an order from a judge back in August to provide us with keys, which she wouldn't do prior to court either," says her realtor. [E!]
- Danielle Staub's ex-husband has settled his lawsuit against her. [TMZ]
- $30,000 worth of equipment was stolen from a Bravo production van while The Real Housewives of NYC was being filmed. [E!]
- Donnie Wahlberg's divorce from his wife of nine years has been finalized. [AP]
- Mad Men's John Slattery will guest star in an upcoming 30 Rock episode as a candidate running for Congress. [EW]
- Susan Boyle was supposed to perform on DWTS tomorrow, but had to cancel due to a throat infection. [TMZ]
- Nikki Blonsky's show Huge has been canceled. [ONTD]
- Mario says he isn't "allowed to comment" on his recent arrest for allegedly assaulting his mother, but he wants us to know, "I love my mother very much." [Us]
- Whoopi Goldberg says of her mother's death in August, "I'm still in the processing phase... It's really hard to believe that she's gone." [CNN]
- Usher and his mom have reconciled, but he trashed her in Vibe anyway, saying he wishes she would have attended his wedding three years ago. He said he, "wouldn't do that to my child... parents should be able to have unconditional love for their children and their decisions, regardless of how they feel." [AP]
- John Mayer, who recently quit Twitter, wrote on his blog today, "It occurred to me that since the invocation of Twitter, nobody who has participated in it has created any lasting art. And yes! Yours truly is included in that roundup as well... No artwork created by someone with a healthy grasp of social media thus far has proven to be anything other than disposable." [Us]
Seth Rogen and his girlfriend resplendent.bitch are engaged.
There, I fixed it for you. Between this and Seth Green getting married, I am running out of funny, adorable stoner man-children named Seth.
I haz a sad.