A watershed moment in womyn's history: babyfaced Orange Is The New Black actor, Matt McGorry announces he is a feminist. We can credit this declaration to his personal edification. "I'm embarrassed to admit that I only recently discovered the ACTUAL definition of "feminism," he wrote in a Facebook post to his followers today. "The fact that the term is sometimes clouded with anything other than pure support and positivity in our society is very tragic," he continued. " I believe in gender equality. Being a feminist is for both women AND men. I AM A FEMINIST."
Quite curious about the term's "cloudy" reputation. Elaborate for us, Matt.
Presidential hopeful and well-documented maniac Sen. Rand Paul was all set to appear on an episode of Parks and Recreation but mysteriously pulled out at the last possible second. "I think he thought we were making fun of him, or something, which we were not, at all," said the show's co-creator, Mike Schur. Aw, cute. Rand Paul is afraid. Very afraid. Of Parks and Rec?
Huge asshole motherfucker Alec Baldwin somehow got himself another job in "public life" after promising to never
disgrace us with his presence again. According to Deadline, Baldwin will be starring in and executive producing a yet-titled series for HBO and Universal Television.
- Harrison Ford crash landed a tiny little plane, is ok [Us Weekly]
- Cops close the case on Lupita's missing and then found dress. [The Wrap]
- Please pray this rumor about a show starring Jenny Slate into reality. [The Cut]
- Elle Macpherson celebrates 51 looking like this. Can't. be. real. human. [Us Weekly]
- Always remember 'leave Britney alone'. Never forget. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Queen Elizabeth hangs out with lots of celebrities, is photographed [E! Online]
- Jared Leto no longer Jesus, cut his hair [Just Jared]
Images via AP