Last night at about 6:30, TMZ delivered this 6-pound, 1-ounce bundle of celebrity gossip joy: Chris Brown is the the father of a 9-month-old girl. Both the story and the mother (Harvey Levin) are healthy and resting happily.
The baby's mother is a 31-year-old former model named Nia — who we're told has known Chris for several years.
Sources connected to both Nia and Chris tell us they are on very good terms — however they're not together romantically. We're told 25-year-old Chris is happy about being a father.
It does not appear there is a formal child support order in place — and we do not know the nature of any informal terms of support.
Apple MacBook Air Laptop
The M1 chip delivers 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation all while using way less power. Get up to 18 hours of battery life.
Robert Pattinson gave FKA twigs a ring and multiple gossip outlets are reporting it's a promise ring and sign of a pending engagement. "He wants to marry her," a source tells People. "They are inseparable when they are together. They live at his house."
Not to question the veracity of a tabloid story (because I'd NEVER), but are promise rings something that people in their late 20s/early 30s realistically do? Or are they typically reserved for creepy Christian dads and/or way too intense high school couples? [People]
Justin Timberlake posted a sweet message about Jessica Biel on his Instagram to celebrate her birthday. He wrote, "Happy Bday to the sweetest, most GORGEOUS, goofiest, most BAD-ASS chick I know. You make me smile 'til it hurts. I love you like crazy! –Your Huz."
A birthday, a pre-engagement and a baby. What a positive day to be alive and reading Dirt Bag.
- Bringing us back down to our typical bitter and hate-mongering goblin level (i.e. my comfort zone): here's how much Pippa Middleton made last year. [Page Six]
- Adam Levine and Pharrell might be feuding. [Radar]
- Congrats to new mom Carrie Underwood. [Dlisted]
- Britney Spears shed a huge chunk of extensions on stage. [NYDN]
- The Jolie-Pitt brood are sick of being homeschooled. [OK!]
- "When people first meet me, they always think that I'm a bitch," says Ashley Benson of Spring Breakers and Pretty Little Liars. "I always get called that. Always. Because I don't talk." [US Weekly]
- Some Jezebel staffers are weirdly upset about Shark Tank's Robert Herjavec getting divorced. [Gossip Cop]
- According to Georgio Armani, Madonna's painful fall at the Brit Awards was her own damn fault because she insisted on tying on her cape as opposed to using a readily available hook: "Madonna, as we all know, is very difficult. That's all there was to it." [Dlisted]
- George Clooney said what we already know: "My wife is the smart one." [POPSUGAR]
- Why do people keep asking Noel Gallagher what he thinks about things? [E! Online]
- Nearly 300 guests—including Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto—attended Leonard Nimoy's funeral. [E! Online]
Photos via Getty.