While appearing on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live last night, Naomi Campbell was asked for her thoughts on a young model named Kendall Jenner. I have no doubts that this question was planted by the folks at Bravo in order to create some viral content, but I also have no doubts that Campbell’s response was unplanned and entirely off the cuff. Few people walking this earth are better at shade, so it should surprise no one that her response (which was, simply, “Next question”) was instantly iconic.
But let’s move on, because there’s more to Naomi Campbell than shade. During the “next question,” which was actually interesting, a young caller asked Campbell to provide her top three dating tips. It’s clear Campbell wanted to give the caller some good advice, but she admits that she’s wholly incapable of doing so. “I actually don’t really know what it’s like to date, because I’m not a dating person,” she confesses. “I’ve always been someone that’s been in relationships.”
It’s then that things get truly good. While sort of thinking out loud attempting to figure out the dating rituals of commoners, Campbell says, “What do you do, you go for pizza? Is that it? Is that one of them? A walk in the park?”
Andy is shocked by this first bit, and rudely asks Campbell when she last ate pizza.
“Oh, a few days ago,” she says, seemingly annoyed by the question. Next, she asks herself a couple questions to make a point. “When’s the last time I went grocery shopping? Two days ago. When did I last cook? Yesterday. Hello!!!!”
Hello!!!!! Tell him, Naomi.
Speaking of celebrities talking about each other, Pete Davidson was asked about Chevy Chase on The Howard Stern Show and did not respond with, “Next question.” No no, it was quite the opposite. Said Davidson:
“He’s a fucking douchebag. Fuck Chevy Chase. I hate that dude… He’s just a genuinely bad, racist person, and I don’t like him… Fuck him… He’s a putz. I don’t like him.”
But Pete, when’s the last time you ate pizza?
- “She came into the competition with extensive dance experience already and other contestants think that it is unfair, but Tinashe thinks that they are just hating on her because they are jealous.” [Radar Online]
- Marcia Cross revealed she’s been battling cancer, but is now in remission! [People]
- Somehow, Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom just walked their first red carpet together. [Celebitchy]
- Sharon and Ozzy only fuck on the holidays. [DListed]
- Do you care about Jessie James Decker? [E! Online]