In an interview with Loaded magazine, Kristen "BLERRRGH Y DOES SHE ALWAYS MAKE THAT FACEEEE UGHHH :S" Stewart talks about how isolating and self esteem-damaging it is to be a celebrity. I absolutely believe it.
''Actors become so isolated. It's like people aren't allowed to talk to us. Like if you're a big star, or whatever, if you're like a famous person, it's kind of lonely. Like people don't want to talk to you.''
''You're just constantly thinking about what other people are thinking about you. I think it's people who want to be movie stars - and this is such bullshit - but the life really is a huge driving force in so many actors and actresses. Solely. And they won't be happy at the end, because they're not doing anything for themselves, everything is for someone else. They're always appeasing and always satisfying and always trying to do something to stay at this level.''
Kristen Stewart has never been more interesting to me than she is now. [Contact Music]
We need to talk about former Creed frontman Scott Stapp. He has been placed on a 72-hour psychiatric hold after cops found him on the side of a road in Florida, appearing to be on drugs and rambling that someone was trying to poison him. A couple days ago, he posted a video to his Facebook page claiming that he's homeless because the IRS had frozen his accounts, which he blames President Obama for.
His wife Jaclyn Stapp, who filed for divorce last month claims he's on a potentially lethal drug binge "fueled by steroids, weed, cocaine, PCP, Special K, Crystal meth, and various Rx drugs."
I mean, I'm hoping for the best for him because I got the "Human Clay" album for Christmas and it was one of the greatest days of my life (I didn't know Creed was technically a Christian band, and I also got a Vertical Horizon CD and a skateboard thank you very much.) [TMZ]
Floyd Mayweather is justifying why he shared the paperwork of his ex-fiancée Shantel Jackson's abortion, saying that it's part of being famous:
"Both parties are public figures. Abortion is a public issue," Mayweather states in the docs.
He adds, "A public figure involved with another public figure in a public relationship can expect publicity, not privacy, about why it ends."
Fuck that and fuck Floyd Mayweather. [TMZ]
- Friends warned Angelina Jolie that filming By the Sea, in which she and Brad Pitt play a husband and wife struggling through their relationship, could have taken a toll on her and Pitt's real life marriage. [Daily Mail]
- Drew Barrymore got a ticket for jaywalking on Thanksgiving. WHAT. [Contact Music]
- Selena Gomez has finally been honored with an uncanny valley Madame Tussauds wax replica. [Daily Mail]
- Poppy Delevingne's tip for staying in shape: "dancing on tables until sunrise." [Contact Music]
- Chris Pine is single and ready to mingle if you're a model judging by his track record. [US Weekly]
- I JUST THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD KNOW