The appearance of moving men taking boxes out of the home where Charles Saatchi and Nigella Lawson share with their kids — about two weeks after photos of Saatchi choking Lawson in a restaurant were printed in the Evening Standard — may signify that the TV chef's ten-year marriage to 70-year-old Saatchi has come to an end.
Boxes labeled "Nigella," large covered paintings and several kitchenware items, naturally, were among those carted into a large white truck waiting outside of the Chelsea neighborhood residence. According to The Sun, the movers also carried crates of children's toys.
Lawson has also been spotted out without her wedding ring since. Saatchi accepted a police caution for assaulting her, though he claimed the strangling was just "a playful tiff." (Yeah. Nobody bought it.) [NYDN]
The charming leader of evangelical anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church plans to protest Taylor Swift's August 3rd concert in Kansas City because he refuses to take a single sinful bite of her apple of slutty devil-worshipping fornication station sluttiness.
The WBC called Taylor “the whorish face of doomed America” in a recent outrageous press release. “Taylor pretends to be a good Christian, but she's not. What she’s famous for is hopping around from one bed from another. This girl is a whore. Who else is gonna say that if it’s not the church of the Lord Jesus?
“One simple tweet from her: ‘Stop fornicating, ladies, and obey God’ would rock the house. But it would cost her millions she makes with her sin-coddling songs. Taylor Swift uses the talent God gave her to warble about fornication.”
America is doomed because people are still saying "rock the house." [Radar Online]
Adam Brody and Leighton Meester, the starcrossed lovers in the Verona that is iconic teen shows, have been going out since winter, but stepped out for the first time as a couple at the premiere of Brody's movie Some Girl(s) on Wednesday. Holding hands. Seth and Blair. I just had a small aneurysm. [Us Weekly]
Rather weirdly, Cameron Diaz is slated to play Miss Hannigan in the Quvenzhane Wallis-starring remake of Annie. I'm cool with it, I guess — tough to live up to Carol Burnett is all. [Deadline]
Uh, want to see Justin Theroux's balls? He went jogging without underwear and some paparazzo nabbed him in Full Jon Hamm. So here you go. Justin Theroux's schlubby-clothed, sweaty, mid-workout balls. [Us Weekly]
- Rick Ross is being sued because he didn't pay the $90,ooo owed for the three Rolexes he bought. Just Like Us. [TMZ]
- MTV will air an alternate season finale of The Hills from 2010. It features Lauren and Whitney re-enacting the opening scene of Pulp Fiction. "Everybody be cool, this is a robbery!!" [NYDN]
- ENORMOUS NEWS: TMZ says a paparazzo chasing after Snoop Lion smelled like actual skunk. Whoever smelt it dealt it, TMZ. [TMZ]
- Here are some security cam stills of J'Beebs canoodling with a married woman at that skydiving place. [E!]
- Reverse racism is bullshit, says Lauryn Hill. [Bossip]
- Blue Ivy in a crown. [HuffPo]
- Zach Braff will play the John Cusack part in the Bullets Over Broadway musical. [Vulture]
- Maggie Gyllenhaal didn't get into Yale, but we all know that sparked a fortuitous turn of events that led to her being spanked by James Spader. [Page Six]
- Amanda Bynes called Zac Efron ugly on Twitter. Congrats to Zac! [HuffPo]
- Selena Gomez and her boyfriend Austin Mahone went to Disneyland. [People]
- Jada Pinkett Smith got a Matrixy haircut. [People]
- James Woods' girlfriend is embryonic. [NYDN]
- No big deal, Lady Gaga got a $22k/month penthouse. [Page Six]
- Add Target and Home Depot to the companies that have dropped Paula Deen. [NYDN]
- I don't understand how Leonardo DiCaprio lives this way. I am not even 30 and I have to be in bed by 10 or else I'll start snapping at people. [Page Six]
- New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez is now being investigated for two more murders. [People]
- Not even divorce can ruin Blossom's summer, you guys. [People]
- If you have a child, Mary-Kate Olsen has some outfit ideas that will make your child look like 1/16th of Armie Hammer in The Social Nework. She was tapped to do so by the grammatically troubling kid's fashion blog Ladys and Gents. [E!]
- Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith were snapped holding each others' claws. [HuffPo]