Nicki Minaj is (probably) engaged! The goddess just Instagrammed a photo of her left hand wearing a gigantor heart-shaped diamond ring, (possibly) confirming rumors that she and boyf Meek Mill got engaged. The goss started last night with a shot of her and Mill stepping out with her wearing what appeared to be a suspicious piece of jewelry, followed with a cryptic tweet of ring and diamond emojis and a message saying, “I’ll post it later.” AND DID SHE DELIVER.
Maybe she was waiting to make sure her nails were on point before she could reveal this ICE RINK. Still, until she says the official words, I guess it could just be an overdramatic promise ring.
[ US Magazine]
Say goodbye to your favorite blonde hunk. Ryan Gosling dyed his sandy locks a darker shade of brown for his role in The Big Short, where he plays a bank trader named Gregg Lippman. As long as he still carries his dog around like a baby and gets charmingly embarrassed about receiving texts during interviews, he can dye his hair any damn color he pleases.
Buffy fans, please prepare to clutch your pearls. Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz exchanged some cute tweets today, bringing us back to a time of forbidden romance between slayer and vampire. David tweeted Happy Birthday to SMG and she thanked him, saying he was her “always angel.” Awww.
[ US Magazine]
- Jon Cryer reprised his Pretty In Pink role as everyone’s favorite platonic sidekick, Ducky on the Late Late Show. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Pope Frankie sold his iPad for the cost of a nice car. [E! Online]
- Gallons and gallons of baby oil are going to be Amazon Prime’d to Tyson Beckford’s Chippendale show. [People]
- Excuse me, Blake Lively does NOT rub truffles on her nipples, OKAY. [Racked]
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden might be getting The Big D. [Radar Online]
- Andy Dick enters rehab for the 13th time. [Perez Hilton]
- Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland reveals her health problems. [Page Six]
- Ireland Baldwin tweets from rehab, shares photo of her visit with dad, Alec. [Page Six]
- Is there a safe space for anyone who is not turned off by Shia LaBeouf’s mohawk/rattail braid? [E Online!]
Photo Credit: Getty Images / Instagram