- A day after hinting at the contents of Mariah Carey's uterus, Nick Cannon said on a radio show, "I haven't told my wife I'm doing this so I'm probably gonna get yelled at for not getting permission...We are having twins!"
- Nick, who clearly learned nothing from Mariah about talking to the media, added, "Both babies are healthy, in tiptop shape." He and Mariah already told the President and First Lady while taping the Christmas In Washington special, so it's safe to assume little Sasha was the source who spilled the news to the tabloids. [AP]
- ZOMG! Billy Bob Thornton says he and Angelina Jolie, "Talk every now and then... She seems to be doing very well directing her own movie, which I am so proud of her for." Hide yo' (sort-of) wife, Brad Pitt! Exes aren't allowed to stay friends! [Us]
Ryan Reynoldsa source insists Ryan Reynolds made every effort to repair his relationship with Scarlett Johansson: "At first it was ... let's fix this," the source says. "And then it got to the point where it was just, if it's not working, it's not working. He's an adult, and he finally just said they should stop." [People]
- Good news: Lindsay Lohan has been sober for 100 days. [Radar]
- Tiger Woods is such a great dad. He missed his daughter Sam's birthday in June, and in February he'll skip his son Charlie's birthday so he doesn't feel left out. [Radar]
- Just in case you were unclear on how to feel about Mel Gibson, The Anti-Defamation League has issued a statement condemning him for calling Winona Ryder an "oven dodger" more 15 years ago. [Radar]
- If you're dying to see Mel play a man who befriends a hand puppet, your wish will come true on March 23. [E!]
- The good news: If you mention J-Woww's name, you can get a discount on your boob job. The bad news: The operation will be performed by J-Woww. [Radar]
- Miley Cyrus is still friends with the chick who filmed her taking a bong hit. [E!]
- DMX's probation has been revoked and he's headed back to prison. [TMZ]
- David Fincher will direct 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea for Disney. [Get The Big Picture]
- In True Grit, Matt Damon spanks his daughter, but he doesn't spank his kids in real life. Oh, so movies and real life are two different things? Noted. [CNN]
- 50 Cent is investing in 3-D glasses, and perhaps you should too. [N.Y. Mag]
- Sam Jones III of Smallville pled guilty to conspiracy to sell more than 10,000 oxycodone pills. [E!]
- Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark has been delayed until February amid reports that it's heinous. [Rolling Stone]
- Noted creep Joe Simpson on Jessica Simpson's engagement: "She is in love and I know she will have so many love songs to write straight from the heart for her new record." [Us]
1. Nick and MiMi are having twins!My Hello Kitty world just exploded with bubble-gum coated joy!
2a. You've got to have a unprecedented level of hate inside of you to make up something like 'oven-dodger'.... Jesus, I can't even wrap my head around this one.
2b. They're really going through with this Beaver shit? Well, I'll be sure to bring this up the next time one of those fools flap their gums about folks bootlegging movies and not going out to the theatres as much.
3. *sigh* @ Earl. Though he's fucked up many times and deep-sixed his career years ago, I can't stop myself from feeling extremely sad about the waste of talent, the breakup of a family, and the definite self-destruction of a man right before our eyes.
4. They just need to put this Spider Man shit out of its misery. I love U2 as much as the next person, but their money isn't nearly as long for folks to put up with this mess for 2+ years (and counting).