Yolanda Foster, mother of Taylor Swift’s friends, is all outta dough. Since separating from her husband David, sources claim she has been “holed up” in his “West L.A. condo,” which is reportedly far less luxurious than their Malibu mansion. Translation: its refrigerator is probably ugly.
But in addition to that unfortunate housing downgrade, Foster’s checking account has also been hit.
Writes Radar Online:
“The only income Yolanda currently has is from her ex-husband, Mohammad Hadid,” the source claimed, “and he is no longer obligated to give her any support. Out of the goodness of Mohammad’s heart, he is helping out the mother of his three children.”
Maybe Lisa can give her a job at Pump!
Every tabloid has a different theory about why Kim and Kanye named their baby Saint.
The insider told Us in November that the parents of two referred to the little baby as a “saint” because he was a miracle baby.
Our insider shared that Saint was picked since it’s akin to saying he is “a blessing,” especially “because she had such a difficult pregnancy.”
After the baby boy born Dec. 5 was named “Saint,” we’re told Scott [Disick] “can’t help but feel that his originality helped give the happy parents all the ammunition they needed to bless their child with the name Saint,” a source close to Scott reveals EXCLUSIVELY to HollywoodLife.com.
Kim and Kanye went with the name ‘Saint’ is that it goes perfectly with the middle name they chose, ‘Robert’,” someone close to the new parents told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “Kim has always considered her dad to be a saint. So Saint Robert is ideal!”
Here is a wonderful exchange from People’s recent interview with Mariah Carey:
People: What’s the best thing about being in your 40s?
Mariah Carey: I think I have to remain eternally oblivious to age.
Yes. That’s good.
- Val Kilmer has been seen in public with what looks like a breathing device on his neck. [Radar Online]
- Justin Bieber has been flirting with someone who isn’t Selena Gomez on Instagram. [THL]
- Isn’t it cute when women eat? [E! Online]
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, and Adam Levine’s dynamic makes me uncomfortable. [THL]
- CoCo says she only gained 13 pounds during her pregnancy. Same. [Celebitchy]
- When asked what defines him, Prince William said, “I am a Prince.” Same. [Celebitchy]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.