Nearly nine months after Dolores O’Riordan’s death shocked fans of The Cranberries around the world, a coroner’s report has been released. Per The Guardian, O’Riordan “drowned in her bath as a result of intoxication from alcohol.”
She was found submerged, face up in the bath by a maid. When paramedics arrived, police were performing CPR on her in the bathroom. At 9.16am she was declared dead.
The Cranberries shared the following statement on their Twitter account when the news broke:
Listen to her music all day today. It’s never the wrong choice.
Here’s something wild: Michael Moore claims Gwen Stefani is the reason Donald Trump is president. Confused? Same! Here’s the full explanation, from his recent profile by The Hollywood Reporter:
Moore posits that when Trump realized Stefani’s performance fees as a coach on The Voice were larger than his own on The Apprentice, he staged his now-infamous Trump Tower campaign announcement to prove his popularity to NBC, which aired both shows. Says Moore, “He’d been talking about running for president since 1988, but he didn’t really want to be president. There’s no penthouse in the White House. And he doesn’t want to live in a black city. He was trying to pit NBC against another network, but it just went off the rails.” After Trump’s accusation that Mexico was sending rapists across the border, NBC cut ties with him. But Trump, suddenly finding himself cheered on by massive crowds and an indulgent media, figured why not make a serious run for the highest office in the land?
Get me off this thing.
- Whitney Port is going to be very lonely on The Hills: Oops We Did It Again without LC and K. [Us Weekly]
- Meghan Markle had security from MI5 with her on the Suits set every day after her relationship with Harry got serious. [Us Weekly]
- Same, Selena, except I’m on the internet. [Celebitchy]
- A good couple. (Presumably. What do I know! Maybe they suck.) [Page Six]
- Michael Lohan’s marriage to [I don’t know her] is coming to an end. [Page Six]