If last week taught us anything, it taught us that nothing is impossible and we’re living in a nightmare that starts at the crack of dawn. So, in keeping with that horrifying realization, The Sun (I know, I know) is reporting that Taylor Swift’s next album will be “a real mix of edgier hip-hop and R&B sounds.”
They claim this explains her recent photos in the studio with Drake, as she reportedly “enlisted” him “to give her tunes an urban sound.” Their prediction continues:
“Taylor is always looking at ways to grow as an artist and really wants to try something different and unexpected for the next album. She’s not afraid of experimenting so is working with a lot of different faces to see if she suits a new sound. The remix of her song ‘Bad Blood’ had a less pop vibe — especially once Kendrick Lamar featured on it — and was a big hit, so she thinks her fans will like her going in this direction.”
This entire story can be summed up in one hellish sentence: Taylor Swift may or may not be writing a rap song about dumping Tom Hiddleston.
It looks like Kendall Jenner deleted (or just deactivated) her Instagram account, because here’s what happens when you visit instagram.com/kendalljenner:
I honestly feel you, Kendall.
You couldn’t pay me to click this.
- China let Brad Pitt back in. [Page Six]
- Julian Assange let Pamela Anderson back in. [People]
- Pink let a baby in. [Instagram]
- Here’s a good Courtney Love quote about Hillary Clinton: “[We met] in 1998 while we were both getting our hair cut with Sally Hershberger, and we had good gossip.” [R29]
- Here’s a good Lorraine Bracco quote about the greatest thing in life: “Art is the greatest thing in life!” [Page Six]