Wednesday night—nearly four weeks after the release of Lemonade—Beyoncé proved she is still busy making it. In a photo posted to Instagram by Tina Lawson, Bey can be seen embracing her father (and Tina’s ex), Mathew Knowles. Lawson captioned the snap, “Houston Concert proud dad!!!!”
The presence of Mathew—who pushed her daughter into the entertainment industry from an early age and (allegedly) cheated on Tina/fathered a child with his mistress—suggests...well, my coworker Kara Brown said it best:
Here are the things Sharon Stone demanded when “luxury jeweler de Grisogono’s” asked her to attend a party in Cannes:
- Eight rooms at the Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc for a week
- Access to a private jet (presumably for her flight to and from Cannes)
Here’s what de Grisogono’s said when she made those requests:
Demi Lovato did not mince words when she was asked about Taylor Swift in this Refinery 29 interview:
Listen, there’s nothing positive that comes from pitting women against each other. There are women that I don’t get along with, and that’s fine. My thing is, don’t brand yourself a feminist if you don’t do the work. I have an immense amount of respect for women like Lena Dunham…or Beyonce, who make amazing political statements through their work.
There is no better piece of sponsored Instagram content than this video Cardi B made for Lyfe Tea. I know, I know, fuck tea detoxes. But...this is great.
- I can’t improve this Daily Mail headline, so here it is: “Ivanka Trump’s ex-boyfriend Bingo Gubelmann is arrested alongside Maroon 5 bassist in Manhattan cocaine bust” [Daily Mail]
- Daniel Craig turned down $100 million to do two more Bond movies. [ONTD]
- Susan Sarandon is still not ready to bump into her ex. [Page Six]
- Sandra Lee is ready for her reconstruction surgery. [Page Six]
- Did James Harden beat up a photographer? [TMZ]
- Ugh. [Us Weekly]
Image via Instagram.