In an interview with Access Hollywood on the Emmy Awards red carpet on Monday, 14-year-old Stranger Things actor Millie Bobby Brown proudly broadcasted that she is friends with 31-year-old rapper Drake and the two sometime text about boys.
Brown was asked about her friendship with Drake specifically, to which she responded “I love him. I met him in Australia and he’s honestly so fantastic, and a great friend, a great role model. We text—we just texted each other the other day and he was like ‘I miss you so much,’ and I was like ‘I miss you more.’”
The comment was followed up with the question “What advice does he give you, like, what does he say?” Ummm, well, according to Brown “about boys, he helps me.”
Jessica Simpson is expecting her third child with husband Eric Johnson. In the meantime, some auspicious pink balloons.
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes, the couple everyone knew was a couple and is still is a couple, are hanging out in Atlanta, where Foxx is shooting Just Mercy. [TMZ]
- Julie Chen confirmed she has exited CBS’ The Talk following husband Les Moonves leaving the company over sexual abuse and harassment allegations. [Page Six]
- “A rep for Bassett did not immediately respond to a request for comment”—I should think not. [Page Six]
- Lenny Kravitz is haunted by the giant scarf that wore him. [People]
- It’s me, a little Venice bitch. [Pitchfork]