Welp, Miley Cyrus went ahead and ranked all the drugs from "the best" to "ew," with cocaine at the bottom and weed at the top. Not a bad assessment, really, if you're going to draw up a what-drugs-should-I-do schematic.
The 20-year-old "We Can't Stop" singer, who once said she was "disappointed" in herself for getting caught smoking salvia, now has no problems talking about her recreational drug use. In new outtakes from her recent Rolling Stone interview (which accompanied her topless cover shoot), the ex-child star raves that "weed is the best drug on earth," especially compared to cocaine. MDMA — a.k.a. Molly — also gets a big thumbs up from the former Hannah Montana actress.
"One time I smoked a joint with peyote in it, and I saw a wolf howling at the moon," Cyrus tells Rolling Stone contributing editor Josh Eells. "Hollywood is a coke town, but weed is so much better. And Molly, too. Those are happy drugs — social drugs. They make you want to be with friends. You're out in the open. You're not in a bathroom."
She then laid the funniest burn on coke that I have ever heard.
"I really don't like coke. It's so gross and so dark. It's like, what are you, from the '90s? Ew."
- Kanye and Kim Kardashian rode a plane. [Us]
- And speaking of Kanye, "mega music mogul" Irving Azoff backed him up and called Jimmy Kimmel "a joke." [TMZ]
- Everyone is always complimenting Olivia Wilde on The Newsroom because they think she's Olivia Munn. [JustJared]
- Justin Timberlake says he has "the best wife in the world," and he knows because he ranked ALL OF THEM FROM BEST TO WORST. [Us]
- Malin Akerman says her life used to be about "boys and parties" and now her life is about husband and lunch. [JustJared]
- I had jury duty last week, and when the defense attorney asked all of us in the pool to go around and list three publications we read every week, almost everyone said "TV," except for the lady who said "Reptiles Monthly" and the guy who said "Vermont Cabin Digest." It was one of those moments when my bubble became VERY VISIBLE. Here's another one of those moments: Apparently Robin Williams has a new sitcom called The Crazy Ones, and it absolutely destroyed Michael J. Fox's new sitcom in the ratings, and that just seems weird to me, because I literally had no idea that this Robin Williams sitcom even existed. It makes me feel like I live on a different earth. [ContactMusic]
- Jennifer Lawrence's "secret cameo" in Dumb and Dumber To was so secret that here's an article about it. [THR]
- Reese Witherspoon took the clothes off her body and replaced them with other clothes. [E!]
- My uterus is killing me, I pulled two all-nighters this week, my boyfriend's out of town, I'm 2 seasons behind on Breaking Bad, and I've got a freezer full of popsicles. GUESS WHAT, FRIDAY, IT'S TIME TO FREAK.
Image via Getty.