Holy shit it's the domestic sorceress shitshow-showdown we have all been waiting for. Martha Stewart the original lifestyle guru straight up called out Gwyneth Paltrow. This is gonna be good.
Stewart, 73, chatted with Net-a-Porter magazine, going in on Goopy Gwyn:
Martha Stewart says Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow should shut up and stick to acting.
"She just needs to be quiet. She's a movie star. If she were confident in her acting, she wouldn't be trying to be Martha Stewart," the domestic doyenne snipped to Net-a-Porter's Porter magazine.
SEE THAT PALTROW? Martha Stewart RUNS this game. She could eat you for BREAKFAST. With a side of homemade blueberry quinoa cookies and frozen yogurt pops.
Stewart also stated that Blake Lively approached her for advice before starting Preserve, and even takes Sheryl Sandberg's idea of Leaning In to task before going off on how Orange Is The New Black could have been better. STEWART PULLS NO PUNCHES. NO ONE IS SAFE. [Page Six]
So Kanye West refused to start a song at one of his shows until every single person was standing up, pointing out they would be excused if they were handicapped. According to showgoers, West heckled a fan until the fan lifted up his prosthetic limb to prove he was handicapped.
And then West sent his body guard into the crowd to make sure another fan really was in a wheelchair, complaining that he's never had to wait so long to start a song. Turns out the fan really was in a wheelchair. And then Kanye continued the show without missing a beat. I know that verbal harassment is Kanye's mode of communication, but that was actual harassment and fucked up. [Daily Mail]
- Lindsay Lohan says she handled Whitney Houston's body bag while serving her court-ordered time at the LA morgue. Okay. [Just Jared]
- Lauren Conrad married her fiancé William Tell in an intimate ceremony. Family and friends were in attendance. [US Magazine]
- Cheyenne Jackson married his fiancé Jason Landau at a private estate in California. Over 100 mini chandeliers were in attendance. [Contact Music]
- THIS IS THE BEST BEAUTY PAGEANT-RELATED HEADLINE EVER: "Miss Ohio Wants to Be First Ventriloquist in 50 Years to Win Miss America." [People]
- Justin Bieber took Selena Gomez for the Floyd Mayweather fight and plans to introduce the two of them. How. Sweet. :( [TMZ]
- Here's Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger at the Pre-Fight Party for that same Mayweather fight. Just for some perspective? [Just Jared]
- Taylor Swift and Sky Ferreira just found out they are obsessed with each other. OMG. [Contact Music]
- Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday!