Further proof that stars are just like us: Marilyn Manson got punched in the face at Denny’s!
Currently on tour, Manson visited an Alberta, Canada Denny’s early Sunday morning after one of his concerts where he then got into a scuffle with two other customers. According to the Lethbridge Regional Police report:
“On April 5 around 2:45 a.m. Lethbridge Police responded to a report of an altercation at a Denny’s restaurant along the 400 block of Mayor Magrath Drive South in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. Investigation determined that three people had been involved in a physical altercation and sustained minor injuries. No charges were laid and the file has been concluded.”
There are conflicting reports as to what caused the fight with some saying it began with a verbal argument during which Manson called a man’s girlfriend a “bitch” and Manson’s reps saying—according to E! Online—that he “never made an inappropriate comment and happily obliged when two female diners asked him to take a picture...the man came out of nowhere and socked him for no apparent reason.” Manson plans on going back to the police and pressing charges against his assailant.
PSA: Do not punch people in the face, even when “people” include Marilyn Manson.
According to sources close to Bruce Jenner and ABC, Jenner will use an upcoming 2-hour interview with Diane Sawyer as “a farewell to Bruce.” TMZ claims that he will not present as a woman on camera or discuss any rumored surgical transitioning, but instead will talk “about his mental state and his journey.”
Bruce will chronicle his life from age 5, where he identified as a woman. Jenner — who did numerous interviews for the special over a period of time — talks about the difficulties he’s had in life living as a man but not feeling like one. He also spends significant time talking about the impact his decision to have a sex change has had on his family.
The interview airs on April 24. [TMZ]
In a new lawsuit, The O.C.’s Mischa Barton is claiming that her mother Nuala Barton—who served as the actress’ manager for most of her career—has been stealing her money, coercing her into damaging endorsement deals and once had her evicted from a Beverly Hills home bought with Mischa’s own earnings.
The lawsuit states that “while Barton was busy perfecting her craft and turning her acting dreams into reality, her mother, defendant Nuala Barton, was secretly scheming to exploit Barton’s bourgeoning career for her benefit.”
This is some Julie Cooper shit. [Page Six]
- Shailene Woodley uses beet juice as lipstick, but at this point, wouldn’t you be more surprised to learn that Shailene Woodley uses lipstick as lipstick? [US Weekly]
- Selina Meyer’s haircut on the new season of Veep makes a statement about politics and sexism, says Julia Louis Dreyfus. [Page Six]
- B.B. King is feeling better and is out of the hospital! [People]
- 30-year-old producer Naughty Boy is still trying to stir shit up with 23-year-old One Direction member Louis Tomlinson and no one is happy. [ONTD]
- Robert Pattinson doesn’t want FKA twigs to sign a prenup. [VH1]
- And their wedding will be “informal” and chill. [Cosmopolitan]
- Orange Is the New Black’s Uzo Aduba will run in the Boston Marathon to raise money for cancer research. [NYDN]
- Charlize Theron is using her own (very real) personal family tragedies to get into her new role. [E! Online]
- Here’s Kristen Stewart modeling for Chanel Eyewear. [Gossip Cop]
- Oh, good. Another Duggar. [Dlisted]
- A “fan” stage rushed Adam Levine. (It was me. I’m the fan.) [Billboard]
- Hey, Candice Bergen, I know you’re Murphy Brown and everything, but how about you worry over your own lunch and let other women eat whatever they want. [E! Online]
Photos via Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.