In honor of husband Nick Cannon's birthday, Mariah Carey tweeted a picture of her lingerie-clad breasts to her 13 million Twitter followers. Get it, MiMi! The tweet states that Mariah Carey is waiting for Nick Cannon, presumably to have sex with him? I don't know. The New Girl was on.
It also includes the following cryptic codes: KKLB and GHL. KKLB could stand for Koko loves [All] Ball, a reference to the most powerful love of all time? According to my exhaustive research, though, the internet says it stands for "OK OK Lover Boy" — which makes way less sense.
At Variety's Power of Women luncheon, Charlize Theron was honored for her philanthropic work. While accepting her award, she got choked up talking about how she wants to make her son proud of her: "I want him to be proud of me in a way that's authentic... That he could look at what I've done with my life and think that in an authentic way that was meaningful." She also got emotional thanking her mom, whom she described as "much more powerful" than her.
Here's the official Us Weekly cover announcing Kris Jenner's split from Bruce Jenner. More on that in Midweek Madness later today. We have so much to learn about (sigh). [Us]
On the occasion of this separation (PHOTO OP!), Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were photographed in public together for the first time in months — which is... something? [Hello Magazine]
Bruce Jenner and his daughters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, both of whom were glad in conceptual golf outfits, flipped off the paparazzi in the wake of the separation news. LET THE JENNERS FASHION-GOLF IN PEACE, YOU MONSTERS. [E!]
- In the wake of his Twitter rant against the TV host, Kanye West is going on Jimmy Kimmel, where they will likely engage in some kind of duel, or Jimmy Kimmel will be made to eat a pair of leather jogging pants, or something equally interesting. [E!]
- Miley Cyrus clarified that she does, in fact, engage in more activities than licking things and twerking. Like what? [E!]
- John Mayer, Katy Perry, and Taylor Swift, also known as three grown-ass humans, were all at Disneyland at the same time. "Awkward Alert!" (They did not run into each other.) [E!]
- Lana del Rey was in the delivery room when Jaime King gave birth. [E!]
- Alec Baldwin wrote an impassioned letter to the East Hampton Star in which he called paparazzi "vermin," "slovenly," and "kidnappers and home invaders." He event went so far as to accuse one of watching South Park while his mom makes him grilled cheeses. Way harsh, Alec. [NY Daily News]
- Simon Cowell's ex-girlfriend Terri Seymour sat in his lap inside of an SUV after the professional v-neck-wearing mean-guy's birthday dinner. His pregnant girlfriend was not in attendance. SIIIIMMMOOOONNNN. [NY Daily News]
- Niall Horan from One Direction hit himself in the face with a basketball. O! that I were that basketball,/That I might touch that cheek! (Niall I follow you on Twitter and am still waiting for a DM). [Gossip Cop]
- Some man got 21 tattoos of Miley Cyrus. They are horrible. [ONTD]
- Madonna has begun studying the Koran, also known as "reading a book with the intent of learning," causing uproar. [ONTD]
- LINDSAY LOHAN ON A CITIBIKE. [ONTD]
- HAIM used to be in Nickelodeon-core tween band known as the Valli Girls. They were on the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants soundtrack. It's okay, 2005 was hard on all of us. [ONTD]
- Here's Marilyn Manson without makeup. [TMZ]