Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Mama June says that, despite media reports, she has not rekindled her relationship with ex-boyfriend Mark McDaniel, a convicted sex offender who just got out of prison after serving 10 years for molesting one of her child relatives.
"I want to make a post trying to clear up the rumors remember you can't believe everything you read," Mama June wrote on Facebook. "Ppl sell stories to the tabloid everyday that r false! It isnt true i promise my kids r #1 priority over anything else and I would never put them in danger period over this or anything else they r my life this is my past I left [McDaniel] 10 yrs ago for it and I wouldn't go back." [Radar]
Too little too late, maybe. TLC — possibly believing that Mama June (who was photographed with McDaniel two weeks ago) is not being entirely truthful — has already chosen to cancel Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. [TMZ]
Since posting a tweet reading "Active shooting in Canada, or as we call it in America, Wednesday" following this week's lone gunman attack in Ottawa, not only has model Chrissy Teigen been told to shut her pretty face by Fox News' Andrea Tantaros, she's also been chased off Twitter by people wishing that she was dead. (Or as we women on the internet call it, everyday.) [ People]
Jenny McCarthy went on Watch What Happens Live and told everyone that new husband Donnie Wahlberg "has the most beautiful penis [she's] ever seen in [her] life" and that it "fits [her] vagina perfectly." Look, I'm just going to be the one to say it: Heterosexual sex is disgusting. [DListed]
- Taylor Swift told Ellen DeGeneres that being framed for murder is one of her biggest fears. Seems like something a murderer would say. [Gossip Cop]
- I cannot top my Deadspin colleague Tom Lay's write-up of Drake protégé ILoveMakonnen getting pulled off stage during a club gig, so I'm just going to toss it over to him.
- Prince George and Harper Beckham were voted the UK's two most favorite babies. Imagine the high taxation and beheadings that would have occurred if George didn't win. [Hello]
- Scrub supreme Justin Bieber was hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, trying to holler at a model. [TMZ]
- Ed Sheeran apologized for calling Miley Cyrus a stripper after last year's VMAs, saying he "was a bit of a cunt." Strippers offended by being compared to Cyrus, however, are still waiting for their mea culpa. [Cosmopolitan]
- If you woke up wishing you could watch Gwyneth Paltrow dance intensely in Tracy Anderson's workout class, allow me to be your fairy godmother:
Images via Getty.