Don't expect to see Madonna with any 40+-year-old romantic partners in the near future. True to her belt, the secret Erin Gloria Ryan fan finds older fellas too boring and square to date and, yes, will be sticking with twenty-something dancers for the foreseeable future.
As she told The New York Daily News:
"It's just what happens. Most men my age are married with children. They're not datable. I'm a very adventurous person and I also have a crazy life. I'm a single mother. I have four children. I mean, you have to be pretty open-minded and adventurous to want to step into my world. People who are older, and more set in their ways, are probably not as adventurous as someone younger."
Madge also spoke to The Sun about her marriage to director Guy Ritchie, saying:
"I did find myself sometimes in a state of conflict. There were many times when I wanted to express myself as an artist in ways that I don't think my ex-husband felt comfortable with.
Come on, Madonna! Do you believe in love? 'Cause I got something to say about it and it goes something like this: Don't go for second best, baby. Put your love to the test. You know, you know, you've got to express yourself artistically and maybe then you'll know your love is real.
Johnny Depp injured his hand on the set of Pirates of Caribbean 5: Seriously, Another One? Yes, Another One and is being flown from Australia to the U.S. for surgery. According to Variety, Depp "was not working at the time of his injury," so we can safely assume that he hurt himself in a basic fedora or whimsical scarf-tying accident. [Variety]
Looks like George Clooney's man-on-the-town days are over, according to OK! Magazine: "An insider told OKMagazine.com exclusively that George's party pals have noticed he's been leaving soirees earlier and earlier and the 53-year-old actor revealed to them that it's because his new wife has him on a curfew!...'Amal's basically told him that when she goes to bed, he goes to bed,' the insider dished, adding that Amal prefers turning in at the same time every night. We're guessing it's pretty early since she's a very busy human rights attorney."
Or it could be because George, a man in his fifties, is tired of all-night partying. [OK!]
- Kim Cattrall is not a Jamie Dornan fan: "Maybe it's my age, but he doesn't look like a man to me. He looks like a young boy. I like men to look like men." More like Fifty Shades of Nay (said in Samantha Jones voice). [US Weekly]
- In better Dornan news, both he and Gillian Anderson will appear in the third season of The Fall. [ONTD]
- Jason Deruuuuuuuuuuuuuulo. [Us Weekly]
- Two horrible men are being horrible to each other! [TMZ]
- Emma Watson and Matthew Lewis (a.k.a Hermione and Neville from Harry Potter) tweeted at each other. [Just Jared]
- Finally! All your dreams of watching Paris Hilton fake-orgasm in front of a crowd of people are coming true! [THR]
- What in Hollywood Hell: Giuliana Rancic maybe once dated Jared Leto. [Radar]
- Robin Wright is having the best sex of her life. YOU HEAR THAT, SEAN PENN? Of her life! [US Weekly]
- The TV incarnation of Buffy the Vampire Slayer premiered 18 years ago on the WB. It plans on celebrating its birthday with a trip to the ice show. [ONTD]
Photos via Getty.