Break out your happy dance: Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello are ENGAGED!
It's a post-Christmas miracle, everyone. Just when you think love is officially dead, a couple of ridiculously hot kids fall in love and suddenly all is right with the world of celebrities that you probably spend way too much time obsessing about. Via E News:
The good-looking pair, who became inseparable after they first started dating in July, have yet to publicly announce the news, although a source tells E! News that the True Blood hottie popped the question on Christmas Day.
"I've never seen two people so truly in love," a source says of the engaged lovebirds. "The way they talk to each other, touch each other. It's incredible."
E News chronicles exactly how they met, fell in love, got engaged and are very, very good looking, but not necessarily in that order. Congratulations to them!
So much for all the we wish each other nothing but the best; we'll always be dear friends sentimentality. It looks like Chris Rock's divorce from his wife of nearly 20 years, Malaak Compton-Rock is already getting kind of ugly. According to divorce expert blog TMZ, Rock is alleging his wife is preventing them from seeing his children. Annnnnnnd just like that, I'm depressed about the death of love again.
Miley Cyrus shared a topless picture on Instagram as part of the ongoing #freethenipple protest.
Yes, that shit was flagged and yes it was deleted. Not to be outdone, Courtney Love followed suit and also posted a topless picture on Instagram and (you guessed it) that was also flagged and deleted.
If a topless picture of a celebrity gets banned from Instagram and no one is there to screencap it for the blogs, did it every really exist in the first place?
- Justin Bieber is NOT a jet owner. [TMZ]
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar had a "quadruple" date with their kids and their spouses. These people cannot do anything unless it's in mass quantities. [US Weekly]
- Speaking of the Duggars, Jessa Duggar mentioned food. She is therefore pregnant obviously and was correctly tested and diagnosed as such by a million anonymous Instagram commenters who have never ever met the woman in person. #science [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Your daily reminder that Arrow star Stephen Amell is basically a perfect human being. [Facebook]
- Kaley Cuoco did not get a nose job. It was just sinus surgery. [Gossip Cop]
- Lana Del Rey kissed her boyfriend Francesco Carrozzini on a beach. [Daily Mail]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West bought a $3 million home that they are going to tear down. Naturally. [Forbes]
- Aspiring University of Texas assistant defensive line football coach Matthew McConaughey made another one of those trippy Lincoln car commercials. [People]
- In other engagement news, Charlize Theron has been kidnapped by pod people who have taken over her brain. [Hollywood Life]
I own a vinyl copy of this album. Why did I buy this? I have no idea. If you think you know, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to "Rebecca's Tragic Musical Taste History," c/o Jezebel.