I’ve got some sad news this morning, folks. Amy Poehler and Nick Kroll, a couple comprised of at least one person most of you like, have split up after about two years of dating.
An all-knowing source tells Us Weekly:
“Unfortunately, they just couldn’t make the relationship work with their schedules. They really tried, but it just wasn’t realistic anymore. They were spending more time apart than together.”
Today, Wednesday, September 23, is the first day of fall. News of Nick Kroll and Amy Poehler’s breakup is in today’s issue of Us Weekly, meaning it before printing, meaning—you guessed it—they technically broke up in the summer of splits.
They were the season’s final victim. Or, in a way, aren’t we?
Gigi Hadid, 20, is currently dating Joe Jonas, 26. We all know this. OK, maybe we don’t, but that’s besides the point. In a recent Periscope chat (kids today!) Hadid revealed Jonas first asked her out seven years ago, when she was just 13.
“We met at the Grammys when I was 13 years old. And he asked me to a baseball game, and I said, ‘No.’”
Awwww, isn’t that cute! They found each other again after all this time! It’s so cu—wait a second. Wait just a second. Joe Jonas asked Gigi Hadid on a date seven years ago, when she was 13 and he was...19?
That’s not cute at all, right?
Good luck, Azealia! Good luck, flight attendants!
- Would you like to see grainy photos of Allison Williams’s Wyoming wedding? Of course you would. [Radar Online]
- Dina Manzo is dating a millionaire! Good for Dina Manzo. [Us Weekly]
- Chris Colfer is writing more YA! Good for Chris Colfer. [Page Six]
- Kylie Jenner is stalking Jaden Smith’s ex-girlfriend! Or current girlfriend! I’m not sure! Good for none of us. [ONTD]
- Karrueche Tran are Rob Kardashian are texting, probably in love. [Us Weekly]
- Meanwhile, Karrueche Tran STILL hasn’t released the full “Taco Night at Karrueche’s” video and I’m getting impatient! [YouTube]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.