Abel “The Weeknd” Tesfaye and Bella “The Brunette One” Hadid have called it quits after a year and a half as each other’s creative muses. A source tells People, “Their schedules have been too hard to coordinate and he is focusing on finishing and promoting his album.” Fortunately for both them and us, the two “still have a great deal of love for one another and will remain friends.”
Let’s take a quick journey through some of the pair’s most romantic quotes about each other.
Here’s Abel on Bella:
“I actually asked her to be on the artwork for Beauty Behind the Madness. My motive was literally to work with her.”
And here’s Bella on Abea:
“I’m dating Abel. I don’t see him as The Weeknd. I’m proud of The Weeknd and the music he makes, but I really love Abel.”
The breakup comes just a month after Tesfaye and Hadid shared what People called their “most goals-worthy couple photo yet,” which makes me sad.
Kylie Jenner babysat King Cairo, the son of her boyfriend Tyga and brother’s ex-girlfriend Blac Chyna, yesterday, and they appear to have had a great time eating “apple slices and pasta” and using Snapchat filters while Chyna was busy doing the mannequin challenge and giving birth to King’s new sister Dream Renee.
Has a sentence ever exhausted you?
Here’s a headline.
- You can finally exhale, because Whoopi is NOT leaving the country after all. [Gossip Cop]
- Tiffany Trump’s best friend is taking a stand [on Facebook] about bullying [of the Trump family]! [Page Six]
- It’s finally happening. [Just Jared]
- It’s finally happening, Pt. 2 [Just Jared]
- This headline is loving it!!! [Bossip]