- Sources claim Celebrity Rehab producers are pursuing Liza Minnelli for the new season. They're apparently offering her $500,000, but Liza says she has "no interest" in doing the show.
- Her rep insists, "Liza Minnelli, who is beginning a national tour in St. Louis on June 5, is not now, nor will ever be, on Celebrity Rehab." Liza went to rehab for alcohol addiction in 2004. [TMZ, Us]
- According to court papers, Gary Coleman and Shannon Price divorced in August 2008, meaning she may not have had the right to pull the plug on him. A hospital spokesperson says, "We had no indication that the information Shannon gave us was false. She portrayed herself as his wife." [ET, TMZ]
- In the 911 call made after Gary Coleman's fatal fall, Shannon Price says there's "blood everywhere" and "I'm gagging. I've got blood on myself. I can't deal." [TMZ]
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner are all skipping the U.K. premiere of Twilight. [The Sun]
- At the CMA Music Festival on June 13 Taylor Swift is holding a 13-hour meet and greet with her fans. "My favorite thing about CMA Music Fest has always been getting to spend time with the fans," said Swift. "So this year I waned to figure out a way to meet as many of them as possible." [People]
- Despite tabloid reports that they've reunited, a source says Reggie Bush will never marry Kim Kardashian because, "His mother does not want her son dating someone who has a sex tape out there. He is such a mamma's boy; he will never marry her because she would disown him." [Radar]
- John Travolta and Kelly Preston say, "We tried for several years [to get pregnant], and we didn't think it was going to happen for us... This is a miracle, and we feel blessed." [People]
- Lifetime has two Project Runway spin-offs in the works. On features former contestants Santino Rice and Austin Scarlett and the other will star Heidi Klum and Seal. [Variety]
- Chris Brown, who turned 21 last month, got drunk last night at a club in NYC and fell of a couch. [Radar]
- Courteney Cox says she and friend Laura Dern, "Really do go to therapy together," then looking at David Arquette, she added, "Sometimes couples therapy, but more likely, just us." [E!]
- "It's a horror to be in the tabloids," says Russell Brand. "I don't mind intelligent analysis, but what can we do? We live spellbound in a cyclical bubble of senseless illusions." [Reuters]
- At the SATC 2: Rise of the Manolos premiere in Tokyo, Sarah Jessica Parker said, "I hope Carrie will live on," as in a third movie, adding, "She will live on — even if the movies don't." [Us]
- When asked what advice she gives her Panic Room co-star Kristen Stewart, Jodie Foster said, "Just about how to not go crazy... And [how to] be a young actor who wants to have a long career." She added, "She doesn't need any help. She's on the right track. She's a good girl, And I love that kid. I spent so much time with her." [People]
- Ashton Kutcher says that on his first date with Demi Moore, "We had In-N-Out [Burger]. It's hard to go wrong with that – unless you had a Umami Burger. If you don't go there … you're missing out. It's unbelievable. If a Umami Burger existed when we had our first date, I would've taken her to Umami Burger." [People]
- While accepting some award last night Zoe Saldana thanked her boyfriend Keith Britton, who she's been dating for 10 years. "I feel like the partners that stay at home… they have their lives, but they're the ones that are living with the real you," she said. "I think that they need to be recognized, every now and then, every 10 years, just come out in public… put him on the spot and just say thank you." [Access Hollywood]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt says of her new role on Lifetime's The Call Girl "My mom's like, 'I'm so proud. You're pole dancing and you're going to play a prostitute. Awesome!' It's like, 'Yeah, what you always dreamed about, mama!' But you know, it's a great part." [Us]
- "The fountain of youth [for me], let's see...I guess it's exercise, healthy diet, lots of water, lots of laughter, lots of sex — yes, sex, we need that as human beings. It's healthy, it's natural, it's what we are here to do!" — Cameron Diaz [Us]
Liza, I love you to pieces. I love your voice, your Sally Bowles, your sense of humor and grace, your haircut that I copied when I was sixteen, how you always seem to just carry on and survive, your ability to carry off just about anything with panache . . .
A flashbulb test of your fabulous tunic wouldn't hurt though.