- Lindsay Lohan wants a restraining order against a paparazzo who follows her everywhere and runs up to her car to scream at her whenever she stops. This behavior is indeed "psychotic," but how is he different from other paparazzi?
- Lindsay is talking to her lawyers, but so far nothing has been filed in court. [TMZ]
- Brad Pitt turns 47 today. If you're wondering what to get the man who has everything, we suggest booze. [Radar]
- The owners of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch want to turn it into a music institute for teens, similar to Julliard but with more ferris wheels. [TMZ]
- Nicollette Sheridan is dropping the physical injury and emotional distress claims in her lawsuit against Marc Cherry because the defense was demanding she undergo a psychiatric evaluation. [Radar]
- Evi Quaid skipped another probation hearing and is now facing a new $100,000 arrest warrant. It's a small price to pay to avoid the Star Whackers. [AP]
- Wesley Snipes has served just eight days in prison, but he's already petitioning to be released temporarily so he can take his case to the Supreme Court. [Us]
- Colin Hanks and Bradley Whitford's show The Good Guys has been canceled. [The Wrap]
- Here's Bristol Palin's passive-agressive response to Levi Johnston dating a 20-year-old day care instructor: "I have to be happy for Levi's new relationship because it sounds like his new girlfriend is influencing him to want to actually spend time with Tripp. I sincerely appreciate her influence because [Levi] hasn't asked to see Tripp in over five months, so I'm happy for this new development!" [E!]
- This week Zac Hanson and his wife Kate welcomed their second child, a daughter named Junia Rose Ruth. In other news, you are old. [People]
- Zooey Deschanel is suing Steve Madden because she claims she's owed $2 million for an endorsement deal. [Hollywood Reporter]
- 2.2 million people tuned into Larry King's final show. [Reuters]
- The team behind the Broadway version of Grey Gardens is working on a musical based on the film Far From Heaven. [NYT]
- The house Sandra Bullock and Jesse James shared has been sold. TMZ]
- A Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark producer says the show's opening is being delayed because Julie Taymor had, "some great new ideas over the last two or three weeks," not because early reviews were terrible. [Rolling Stone]
I've been a loyal Hanson fan for years now. I'm super happy for his new baby and that his wife is doing well. Poor kid had a pre-Christmas birthday. That's gotta stink.