Prosecutors are side-eyeing the shit out of Lindsay Lohan's community service hours, which reportedly includes events like meet-and-greets with fans.
Lohan's 240 hours of required community service fulfillment came down to the wire, jeopardized by her Chikungunya diagnosis and more. Despite that, she surprised everyone with documentation accounting for the necessary 240 hours in time to meet the deadline. Time to party hearty! Oh but wait. According to TMZ, Lohan received 18 hours of community service credit through Community Service Volunteers in London after hosting five meet-and-greets after her performance in Speed the Plow for fans that lasted three hours. Prosecutor Terry White asked for more time to closely examine her community service record, especially since it includes shit like this:
CSV gave 5 lucky probationers a total of 70 hours with Lindsay ... providing them with "work shadowing experience." In other words, young people who needed to be taught a lesson followed Lindsay by way of example. The other thing ... she's not even working right now.
HAHAHAHAHA a "work-shadow" experience—-what were they learning? Photoshop witchcraft? But there is no special treatment for rich, famous, white criminals though, OK? This is totally how anyone would be treated if they got arrested a bajillion times and had to do a bunch of community service. Sure.
Page Six has more information on Emile Hirsch's alleged attack on Paramount executive Dani Bernfeld. Hirsch was reportedly inebriated at Tao Nightclub in Park City Utah (where he was attending the Sundance Film Festival in support of his film Ten Thousand Saints). A source tells Page Six the confrontation started around 3:30 a.m. and got extremely ugly and violent pretty quickly:
"Emile was aggressively picking on Dani," said a source, who added that Hirsch then suddenly snapped and "He got even more aggressive and aggro. He pushed Dani up against a table, and then he put her in a headlock."
Another source familiar with the incident called Hirsch's alleged attack a "chokehold," and added, "He attacked her from behind — he completely blindsided her after he'd been s - - t-talking and was already led away from her once."
Park City police offered no further information other than to confirm that there is an ongoing investigation. Paramount declined to comment as well. Hirsch reportedly stayed on the scene following the alleged incident and spoke to police until 5 a.m.
- Nick Cannon and beautiful gilded butterfly Mariah Carey's ex-nanny is suing them for overworking her and refusing to pay her overtime. [NYDN]
- Joel Grey, Cabaret star, Oscar winner and father of Dirty Dancing's Jennifer Grey, has come out as a gay man at the age of 82. Grey says it was never a secret to his friends and family but this is the first time he is speaking about it publicly. [USA Today]
- After spending two decades publicly denying she did drugs during her pregnancy, Courtney Love now admits yes, she did heroin when pregnant with daughter Frances Bean Cobain. [Huff Po]
- Congratulations to Kristen Stewart, who is the first American to get a César nomination in 30 years. The César awards are the national film awards of France; if you win you get a bronzed life-sized statue of Jerry Lewis. [Indie Wire]
- Dan Aykroyd thinks the new all-female Ghostbusters cast is fanfuckingtastic. [THR]
- Lady Gaga is not planning a wedding to Taylor Kinney because she is not even engaged to him yet. If she were planning a wedding before actually being engaged, she'd be one of those weird women in your office who spend half the day picking out their dream bridal gowns or colors for the table runners at their reception but meanwhile they haven't been on an actual date with anyone in three years. "I just want to have everything planned just in case!" they tell you and you think "thank God I am happy being single" and make a note to buy an extra box of Franzia wine on your way home. [Gossip Cop]
- When I read this tidbit about Jessica Chastain's storage unit filled with her red carpet dresses all I could think of was Lucille Bluth's storage unit of furs and now I can't stop laughing. [People]
- Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam welcomed their second babeh recently. Congratulations! I love celebrity breeding. [E Online]
- Johnny Depp has either told the funniest story possibly imaginable as an excuse for being late to a press conference or Johnny Depp is completely fucking insane. It's your choice; I'm comfortable either way. [AP]
- Because I have committed my life to loving a Packers fan I have to share this story of Aaron Rodgers being super sweet to some kids of fallen military members otherwise someone is going to hide all of my Vodka. And OK, I admit, I had to reach for my hanky after reading this story. [Bleacher Report]
- Madonna killed Taylor Swift. [Yahoo Celebrity]
Does anyone remember The Littles? I apologize in advance because you will never, ever get this song out of your head now.
Image via Getty.