- Is Lindsay Lohan broke? She spent millions on legal fees, hotels, booze and drugs over the last year, the British press claim. They say she spent $450,000 living at the Chateau Marmont, $500,000 on chauffeurs and thousands on "endless bottles" of Cristal. We believe everything except the booze, because everyone knows stars drink for free. Especially when they're underage. [The Sun]
- Photographer Steven Klein recently shot Tom Cruise for W magazine and a source says Klein felt Cruise was "annoying to work with." Ugh, we predict boring pictures. [Gatecrasher, 2nd item]
- Is Kevin Federline smoking weed on the set of TV show One Tree Hill? Maybe he's confused about the meaning of "tree." [Rush & Molloy, 3rd item]
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck will be going on maternity leave November 8 or 9, so celebrity guest hosts will be filling her place on The View. We sorta wish Rosie would do it! [People]
- Anthony Kiedis named his son Everly Bear and says being a father is "different." Sigh, it's so poignant when rock stars mature. [People]
- Blind item! "Which reality star turned rocker recently had major work done after a minor weight loss? Following in the footsteps of her plastic surgery-addict mother, the young starlet got her tummy tightened and her breasts lifted." [Page Six]
- Blind item! "Which pint-sized cable hit actor has major depression issues? 'He has to speak to his mommy every morning because nobody on his show likes him.'" [Page Six]
- "It's unbelievable how quickly it all happened — all I did was eat three bagels every morning with butter, peanut butter and jelly all over them, a few boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts for lunch and boom! I'm tipping the scale at 195," says very pregnant Milla Jovovich. [Page Six]
- Pictures of Kate Middleton on a stag hunting trip with Prince Charles are fueling rumors that she is about to become engaged to Prince William. Because when you want a girl to be your wife, you take her hunting with Dad. Everyone knows that. [USA Today]
- Samaire Armstrong, of Dirty Sexy Money (and previously on The OC), has entered an "outpatient facility" for "personal issues" but will continue to work on her show. Is it rehab? Or just therapy? [People]
- Former model Jerry Hall has inked a deal to write her autobiography, including details about her nine-year marriage to Mick Jagger. [News.com.au]
- Amy Winehouse's father reveals that when Amy had her seizure and was taken to the hospital, he "really thought that was it" and wrote her obituary. [Daily Express]
- Tiger Woods skipped his daughter's christening in Sweden because he's Buddhist. And he had another event to go to. In California. [Daily Express]
- House-party we wish we were invited to: Blake Fielder-Civil, Amy Winehouse, Kanye West and girlfriend Alexis Phifer, Dita Von Teese. In Paris. [Kanye West Blog]
- Brush off your moves: Britney Spears is holding an open casting for her new video this afternoon in L.A.! [TMZ]
- Ashlee Simpson denies she received Botox injections — she just has a makeup artist who is a whiz with the tweezer. Oh, and a nose job. [Us Magazine]
1. How on earth does one spend more on chauffeurs than on digs at the Marmont and STILL manage to get into car wrecks?
2. I give you Kevin Federline - Father of the Year.
3. Wait, I give you Tiger Woods - Father of the Year...wtf? We've ALL had to sit thru family functions that we were none too hip about but we've all done it b/c, you know, it's family. How the heck do you miss a christening, regardless of religion, for your own daughter? I'm assuming that this is a much smaller deal in the Woods household than the media would have us believe...I hope.
4. Paris has never seen a party like that one...what time were the police called to intervene in the Fielder-Civil / Winehouse battle royale?
5. You mean Brit will TRY AGAIN to hold dancer auditions in LA today...she's been a no-show twice now. I sense a pattern here.
6. I HEART MILLA!!!!