If you’ve ever wanted to see Adele get so, so real and so, so awesome, good news.
Last week, Tony Visconti—David Bowie’s former producer—told an interviewer at The Daily Star that in his opinion, it was quite possible that the Adele’s voice “could have been ‘manipulated’ to make [it] sound better,” according to People.
“You turn the radio on and it’s fluff, you are listening to 90 per cent computerized voices,” Visconti said. “We know Adele has a great voice but it’s even questionable if that is actually her voice or how much has been manipulated. We don’t know.”
“[It’s] the worst time ever in the music industry,” he added.
Obviously, this man never saw her sing carpool karaoke with James Corden, but I digress.
“Some dickhead tried to say that my voice was not me on record,” said my favorite British person besides my dad during a recent live performance. “Dude, suck my dick.”
In a GIF:
Today is Meredith Brooks’ birthday, so because I love you:
- Selena Gomez paid tribute to Christine Grimmie. [JustJared]
- Like every other queer lady besides myself, Kim Kardashian is into astrology. [US Weekly]
- Anxiety is the absolute worst, so I feel for you, Zayn Malik. [Gossip Cop]
- I know that Prince George is giving a salute in this picture, and he is adorable, but my first reaction upon seeing this was “what made you clutch your pearls that hard, bae?” [Daily Mail]
- UGLY BETTY MOVIE PLEASE AND THANK YOU, NOT THAT I’M INVESTED OR EXCITED OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. [Hollywood Life]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Giphy and YouTube.