In a mega-glam cover interview, Lena Dunham told Marie Claire UK that she's confident about her body. U guise know that?
"This could very easily be taken out of context, and I think it’s funny now, but I remember looking in the mirror as a kid and it would be like for an hour at a time, and I’d be like: 'I’m just so beautiful. Everybody is so lucky that they get to look at me. And of course that changes as you get older, but I may have held on to that little-kid feeling that was me alone in my bathroom.'"
And on the women's magazine industry's slow acceptance of various body types:
"I do think it takes fashion magazines a minute to be comfortable with variations of any kind. Adele is one of the most beautiful women in the world, but every time I see her on the cover, it’s like a crop of her face and it’s just so boring at this point. It’s such a boring conversation."
Sean Kingston is being sued along with two members of his posse by a now-22-year-old woman who claims to have been gang raped by them in a hotel room in 2010.
After being invited to Kingston's room following a concert, "the bodyguard picked her up and placed her on top of Kingston, and all three of the men proceeded to gang rape her while she was 'obviously intoxicated, incapable of consent.'" The case was thrown out in 2010 for lack of credibility. [TMZ]
Lindsay Lohan has her first real sober gig! She's been asked to host Saturday Night Live's season premiere. While SNL is slightly risky because it's hardly a bastion of teetotalers (listen close enough and you can still hear Belushi and Farley snorting and asking people if they could borrow money), yay. [Radar Online]
I know we're all sick as fuck of Miley Cyrus but I think this is worth it — the guy who invented the foam finger is appalled and disgusted that it has been used for such a purpose:
"She took an honorable icon that is seen in sporting venues everywhere and degraded it. If I had a choice between Julie Andrews singing 'The Sound of Music' and Miley Cyrus doing 'Can't Stop,' I'd go the Julie Andrews route. Fortunately, the foam finger has been around long enough that it will survive this incident."
THE FOAM FINGER PERSEVERES. Also the image of Julie Andrews with a foam finger on. [Us Weekly]
- Finally, FiiiiiIIInally, Justin Bieber has been temporarily banned from driving in California. [Page Six]
- Tyrese fainted at some Da Club. Take some iron pills, Tyrese! [TMZ]
- Unfortunately Matt Damon won't play Robin in Ben Affleck Is: The Fuckin' Dahk Knight. [TMZ]
- Here are Adam Levine's hipbones for like the 40th time, if you're the guy from Memento and need to remember exactly what they look like every 5 minutes in order to find out who killed your wife. [People]
- Kelly Osborne got some straight-across bangs. [Us Weekly]
- Valerie Harper is close to being in remission for brain cancer. Go, Rhoda! [People]
- Turns out Katie Holmes spurned Jamie Foxx after he grabbed her ass on the dance floor. [Us Weekly]
- Kate Middleton has "hardly done anything" to lose the baby weight except yoga and praying to Osiris, Egyptian God of Death and stretch marks. [Us Weekly]
- Haaaa, a mirror at an unfortunate angle revealed that Robin Thicke was squeezing some non-wife woman's tush as they posed for a picture. He and Jamie Foxx are fuming in the Grab-ass Clubhouse as we speak. [Page Six]
- Oh my God, someone beat up Bill Murray. [NYDN]
- Maybe the person who beat up Bill Murray used Bruce and Kris Jenner's sex tape as a weapon. [Radar Online]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is fighting with Lifetime to keep The Jennifer Love Hewitt Handjob Programme "focused on the family angle." [Radar Online]
- Amanda Bynes is negotiating a record deal from the hospital. [Radar Online]
- Headline of the day: "Kristen Bell considered a Super Soaker full of 'cat urine' to get rid of a bird." [Page Six]
- Tiger Woods puts the seat down. Ladies. LAAAADIEEEEEES *falls off cliff* [NYDN]
- Kylie Jenner smashed up her $125,000 Sweet 16 Mercedes 18 days after she got it. [NYDN]
- A preview of Lady Gaga's video for new song "MANiCURE." [Gossip Cop]
- Shailene Woodley goes foraging and makes toothpaste out of what she finds, which falls somewhere between "cool in an Etsy way" and "Imminent death." [Gossip Cop]