I, too, am mad that Google doesn’t promote my accomplishments more often.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- The Washington Post published a horrifying story of the State Department denying passports to American citizens and accusing them of lying about their status: “The Trump administration is accusing hundreds, and possibly thousands, of Hispanics along the border of using fraudulent birth certificates since they were babies, and it is undertaking a widespread crackdown on their citizenship.” Uh??? [Washington Post]
- President Trump’s beef with Google continues. Today he posted a video claiming that Google was unfair because they didn’t link to a livestream of his State of the Union address despite doing it for Obama. Wow, the……..injustice.
- Trump thinks we did a “fantastic job” in Puerto Rico the day after a report showed that nearly 3,000 people died as a result of Hurricane Maria. Words just don’t mean anything anymore I guess!
- Kanye West wants us to know that Trump, “cares about the way black people feel about him.” LOL, aight. [Newsweek]
- Speaking of Trump and black people, he called Andrew Gillum—the Democratic candidate in Florida’s gubernatorial race—a “failed socialist mayor,” which means that Gillum rules. [Politico]
- Because nobody has an ounce of chill, we can add NATO to the list of people/organizations that want to name a building after the late Senator John McCain. [CNN]
- A bust at a Texas trailer manufacturing company led to 160 undocumented immigrants being detained by ICE. Several helicopters and more than 300 federal agents were dispatched to the scene. [ABC]
- California will become the first state to end bail! [AP]
- Here’s President Jimmy Carter looking like a puppy:
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish today:
This has been Barf Bag.