Despite news of a miraculous recovery, Lamar Odom continues to be in critical condition. According to new reports, Odom suffered as many as 12 strokes early in his medical emergency. The strokes are likely to have a long-term impact on Odom’s ability to both walk and speak. The news comes in the middle of Odom’s aggressive dialysis, word broke a few days ago that his kidneys were failing.
Kelly Clarkson is going to have a boy. [People]
Do you want to be a magical wood nymph or Anthropologie-inspired animal who sips champagne for Halloween? Then Lauren Conrad can help you. Someone explain this, please:
- Adele says she “didn’t have any points to prove” on her new album. [Page Six]
- Here are all of Kim Kardashian’s Halloween costumes. Why not? [Huffington Post]
- Caitlyn Jenner wore the same dress as Kate Middleton. What does it mean? [TMZ]
- Tyga’s new song is an ode to all of the sex he has with Kylie Jenner. [Huffington Post]
- Hey, what are they Kardashians doing?
- One Direction’s Liam Payne had a “meltdown.” [NYDN]
- No, no, no, it wasn’t a meltdown, it was a “stomach issue.” [Hollywood Life]
- Cool mom Kate Hudson’s sons are “a little goth” and “anti-establishment. [E!]
Image via Getty.