After he reportedly “ambushed” his ex-wife Khloe Kardashian in a SoulCycle parking lot Wednesday, Lamar Odom went to TMZ to set the record straight, accusing them of treating him differently than they do Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio because he is black.
In two videos totaling about four minutes, Odom gives his side of the story:
Nobody got followed, nobody got hassled, nobody got harassed, nobody got grabbed on. None of that. None of that happened.
Odom went on to passionately—and almost tearfully—criticize TMZ for the way they’ve treated him over the past few years.
Y’all beat me down, degraded me...I’m a womanizer, a fucking drug addict and everything. I probably couldn’t even get fucking hired by Home Depot right now because of how people look at me. It’s over...
From day one...y’all have discredited me, beat me down, took my confidence, took everything away from me. I know what your company is about. I know what they’re doing to brothers...to the rappers...I know you want ‘em beefin’. I know you want ‘em arguing. Y’all don’t do Leo like that. Y’all don’t do Brad like that.
Let’s talk about Christine Ouzounian.
She was recently photographed on Ben Affleck’s private jet wearing Tom Brady’s Super Bowl rings. TMZ’s sources say there was a big group on the plane, and that “various people” were trying on Brady’s rings. It’s also been reported that Affleck has been paying for her to stay in high-end LA hotels while this whole mess dies down. TMZ’s sources claim that is untrue as well. But what about rumors that Affleck bought the new white Lexus convertible she’s been seen driving? Their sources said that—you guessed it—Affleck had nothing to do with it.
It is a cute little car though!
Wilmer and Demi should probably chill.
- Teresa Giudice is returning to RHONJ once she’s out of the clink. [Us Weekly]
- Writer/director of Crash, Paul Haggis, thinks Crash shouldn’t have won Best Picture. Aw, same! [Us Weekly]
- Constantine Maroulis was arrested for domestic violence. [People]
- Rita Ora ‘doesn’t actually give a shit.’ [Billboard]
- Caitlyn and Kris don’t want Kylie to give Tyga any money. [THL]
- Meanwhile, Tyga gave Kylie ‘thousands of dollars worth of luxury lingerie.’ [THL]
- Miranda Kerr and the Snapchat guy are still doing it. [Page Six]
- Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! [ONTD]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via screengrab/Splash