Lady Gaga announced on Twitter and Instagram on Thursday that she would be unable to perform at the Brazilian music festival Rock in Rio due to health concerns, adding later that she’d been hospitalized for “severe pain.”
Gaga has been open before about her struggle with chronic pain before, explaining on Tuesday that she suffers from fibromyalgia. Gaga discusses the condition in her forthcoming Netflix documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two.
Missing Amy’s voice on this day, adore her always.
A little disturbing, yes, but wonderful background noise for reading this pretty unethical interview exchange!
- Sienna Miller forgot to take off the prop ring she wears for the London play she’s starting in so rumor-mongers thoughts she was engaged for a hot second. [People]
- Kelly Clarkson says she turned down millions of dollars just so she wouldn’t have to share song-writing credit with Dr. Luke. [Page Six]
- Bella Hadid’s wag-of-the-finger is on point here. [The Sun]
- Justin Bieber reportedly didn’t know that Selena Gomez was undergoing kidney transplant surgery, which kind of makes sense cause they haven’t dated for a while. [TMZ]
- Trevor Noah’s Daily Show contract now lasts through 2022. [Variety]
- Julie Chen’s husband sounds scary as fuck. [THR]