Last night, Kris Jenner, the matriarch of the House of Kardashian celebrated her 60th birthday in a befitting style. She held a Great Gatsby-themed birthday party and the entire family came dressed in their finest Roaring Twenties costumes. Will Smith came! Kourtney wore a men’s tuxedo!
Her daughters made Kris this cute video, a parody of a 1985 recording she made to celebrate her 20th birthday. Among the celebrities in the video are Oprah and Kathy Hilton.
Indeed, the party looked very nice and lovely until everyone remembered that the Great Gatsby was polemic against American excess as much as anything. A total buzzkill for the Kardashians. [Us Weekly; Glamour]
This Jared Leto photobomb might be the most interesting thing that has ever happened to Diane Kruger. I have feelings about these blue pants, too. [Just Jared]
Giada De Laurentiis says she’s too smart to hook up with Bobby Flay. “We do get together on Food Network Star,” De Laurentiis told Andy Cohen. “Well, we’re very good friends. We’ve worked for many years together, but I don’t think that’s ever going to happen because I’m smarter than that.” Is that smart or just powerful evolutionary forces making her body shrink away from him? [Us Weekly]
- Whitney Port got married. [Us Weekly]
- Tom Cruise went to a Scientology “super summit.” That sounds terrifying. [Page Six]
- Gwen Stefani is in a “good place” now. [People]
- But Gavin Rossdale is still wearing his wedding ring. [Radar]
- The LGTBQ community in Houston is disappointed in Beyoncé. [Page Six]
- Apparently the horse in Jane Eyre was aroused by Michael Fassbender. Understandable. [E! Online]
Images via Instagram.