This may come as a bit of a shock but…Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima, fresh from their break-up a mere month ago, have been, well, interacting. In public.
The Daily Mail reported that the two were seen in Kourtney’s black Range Rover SUV on Monday evening, en route to Bui sushi in Malibu. They picked up their sushi to go.
That’s not all.
The former flames (of nearly two years), both appearing “to be in somber moods” per the Daily Mail, found a parking spot along the Pacific Coast Highway, then sat in the car as the sun set over the ocean. They watched the sunset. Then they went to an In N Out drive-thru in Calabasas.
This is reportedly the first time Kourtney and Younes have been seen together in more than six weeks, although their break-up was only confirmed a month ago. Sources close to the couple told TMZ that they were meeting to get closure, not to get back together.
This is a developing story, we will update when more information becomes available.
- Tyler Perry offered Geoffrey Owens a job. [EW]
- Demi Lovato has put the Hollywood Hills home where she apparently overdosed on the market. [ET]
- Kim Zolciak says she was asked to star in The Bachelorette “like, many eras ago.” [Page Six]
- The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office will not prosecute Kevin Spacey on a 1992 sexual assault allegation due to the state’s statute of limitations. [Reuters]
- Forgot to celebrate International Vulture Awareness Day, the only celebrity holiday I care about, ugh, Hannah, you dope! [LADN]