Cry time for a second day in row. Almost makes you want to cry.
- The Trump administration has come for your vape. [New York Magazine]
- Gig economy workers in California are now considered employees, which is good. [New York Times]
- Austin, Texas is now funding abortion care, which is good. [NBC News]
- Maybe some of the Democratic presidential candidates will oversleep and miss the debate on Thursday, but not likely. But here’s hoping! [Politico]
- Republican Dan Bishop won the special House election that was held after different Republicans previously did actual crimes to win the previous election. Congratulations to Dan Bishop. [New York Times]
- It seems like it’s possible to beat Trump in 2020 if Democrats can stop being assholes for like two seconds in their whole lives. [CNN]
This has been Barf Bag.