Personally feeling very grateful that I do not watch this show!
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Michigan Rep. Justin Amash is the first Republican congressman to say Donald Trump “engaged in impeachable conduct.” [Washington Post]
- Donald Trump doesn’t want former White House counsel Don McGahn to testify before the House Judiciary Committee. [HuffPost]
- Someone threw a milkshake at Brexit leader Nigel Farage. He was displeased. [The Guardian]
- A border patrol agent used racial slurs against migrants before allegedly hitting one migrant with his truck. [Arizona Republic]
- Acting homeland security secretary Kevin McAleenan says that the Trump administration briefly considered sending migrants from Texas to Florida, but won’t be doing so. [Washington Post]
- Crime time for Jared? [New York Times]
- Donald Trump has a plan to create a plan for bring peace to the Middle East, and it includes raising money (for exactly what, though, is unclear). [New York Times]
- New York City Comptroller Scott Stringer is calling on the city to set aside money to fund abortions for people who can’t afford them. [Gothamist]
- A federal judge blocked Trump’s initial request to counter the House’s subpoena of his financial records, but stayed the order for a week to give his lawyers time to appeal. [Washington Post]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
G/O Media may get a commission
New New New
Cariuma + National Geographic
This has been Barf Bag.