Kim Zolciak is NOT a bullshitter, she does NOT have to fucking bullshit, and fuck you! As discussed in Saturday’s Dirt Bag, the woman who once bullshitted a cancer diagnosis on national television recently posted a bikini selfie that received plenty of attention for looking Photoshopped.
The next day, she and her two daughters took to Instagram (I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I always love typing that) with this nice little message:
Bullshitter or not, that’s an odd way for a mother and her daughters to spend a Sunday night. “Brielle! Ariana! Put down your iPhones and come to the kitchen! Your fuckin’ mama needs to pull up her fuckin’ top and show those fuckin’ haters who’s the fuckin’ boss over here.”
“Hell yeah, mama! You ain’t no bullshitter!”
“You’re goddamned right I ain’t! What’s mama’s snapchat name again? I need to put it in the caption.”
“Hell yeah it fuckin’ is. Give your no bullshit mama a hug.”
Blake Shelton saved some men from a “mudhole” last week, which is one of the most impressive and most country things I’ve ever heard about him. The incident happened near the Washita River in Ardmore, Oklahoma, where Blake owns a home.
In a statement to Entertainment Tonight, one of the Men In the Mudhole said:
“...Some of my buddies [accidentally] slid into a big mud hole and got stuck for about two hours. Me and [my friend] Adrian started walking down the road [looking for help] and Blake and his dog, Betty, stopped and picked us up in his truck. Then, we went back to the river and he [Blake] tried to get them out with his truck. He couldn’t do it, so he said he would be back in 15 minutes with his tractor. I was just like, ‘Heck yeah!’ and asked him for a photo with us. He lives about 45 minutes from me.”
Here’s the photo taken after the incident.
I bet Gavin Rossdale has never saved the lives of four men who got their truck stuck in a mudhole.
What Do You Mean, Page Six?
- Would you like to see some very blurry photos of Giada kissing her married boyfriend? [TMZ]
- Would you like to see some sort of blurry photos of Liam Neeson sunbathing in tiny little underwear? [Radar Online]
- Khloe found out about Caitlyn’s transition “on camera” while filming KUWTK. [People]
- Kirsten Dunst thinks the man to pay the bill at dinner, and now I’d like to ask who she thinks should pay when two lesbians go out to eat. [Celebitchy]
- It’s very possible that Kate Middleton is the smartest person alive. [Celebitchy]
- It’s very possible that Johnathan Cheban isn’t. [Page Six]
- Bam Margera’s uncle died. :disappointed: [TMZ]
- JoJo’s father died. :disappointed: [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Getty.