During a recent Twitter Q&A, Kim Kardashian was asked about her dream selfie partner. "My dad," she replied. "Or Jesus. Or Marilyn Monroe. I can't decide." We'll at least give her credit for variety.
Now let's fantasize about Kim approaching Marilyn Monroe for a selfie and Marilyn Monroe turning her down because she doesn't know who she is à la Kenya Moore and Lupita Nyong'o. Or Kim taking a selfie with Jesus, then cropping Jesus out of the picture because his eyes were closed and she looked hot.
Wiz Khalifa spent yesterday ranting about soon-to-be ex wife Amber Rose on Twitter. "A woman who would do something to a kid to spite that kids father is a foul creature," he wrote, never clarifying what specific spiteful thing Amber Rose did. "Seen my boy. All is well," he later added. "...As long as he's playing and smiling i'm cool. can't be pissed when i see that handsome face." [US Weekly]
According to OK! Magazine, FKA twigs is making Robert Pattinson go broke with her scheming, gold-digging ways. "Robert and FKA twigs are living like A-listers on a C-lister's salary," a source told the tabloid. "He has always lived large and spends money like there is no end, but the truth of the matter is that his fortune is shrinking because he is no longer a franchise star."
The source continued, "Rob is not working right now because he is so focused on her. He insists on paying for everything because that is the kind of guy that Rob is. They both spoil each other, but she has pennies compared to the kind of money he has." [ OK!]
- Robert Pattinson—the same one who isn't working right now because he's too focused on FKA twigs—is starring in The Lost City of Z alongside Charlie Hunnam and Sienna Miller. [E! Online]
- Little will be left to the imagination in Magic Mike XXL, says Channing Tatum. [POPSUGAR]
- John Legend will no longer be performing at a post-Grammy party at the Beverly Hills Hotel after learning about the owner's anti women and LGBTQ policies. [Page Six]
- TMZ is reporting that Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge are expecting a baby. [TMZ]
- Mila Kunis, hero mother, doesn't have a nanny. [VH1]
- Travelin' down this road that we call liiiife, both Angela (Trina McGee) and Shawn's dad (Blake Clark) will be making a pit stop on Girl Meets World. [US Weekly]
- Forget about that whole settling in New York thing: Jay Z and Beyoncé are L.A. bound. [Bossip]
- Heidi Montag reportedly believes the sexual abuse and incest claims made against her father are false. [US Weekly]
- I love hearing Kim Gordon talk about anything, especially if it's about how unbearable Courtney Love and Billy Corgan are. [Dlisted]
- Kate Mara, who once played a murdering gymnast on Law & Order SVU, told Women's Health that "If I wasn't acting, I would be dead. I would die. I can't imagine doing anything else. I have no backup plan, so I'd be screwed." [E! Online]
- They're already threatening a second Entourage movie. [Bossip]
Photos via Instagram/Getty.