Now that Kanye West has been accused of battery after allegedly punching an 18-year-old racist who went on an aggressive rant to Kim Kardashian outside of a medical building in Beverly Hills, Kim is mulling her options. According to TMZ, she and her lawyer have decided to mount a counterattack by filing a police report against the little creep.
The New York Post quotes a source who insists that the teenager threatened to hit her: "He said, 'I bet I could beat you... She's tiny, and if someone is following you screaming, 'Slut! N—-er lover! C—t,' you don't know if you're dealing with an insane person who will go postal and hurt you."
Ciara announced on The View that she and fiance Future are expecting a child. Congratulations to them! She says that she plans on taking a break from music after the birth of her baby and adds that she feels "enriched with love."
When pressed about WHAT SHE WILL WEAR WHEN PREGNANT, she said Uggs and loose-fitting clothing. So glad we cleared that up. [E!]
Rupert Grint spoke to the Guardian about the new play he's in, and is very charming and modest: "The crowd are usually quite manageable. There's one blonde girl who has a photo with me every night but she's never actually seen the play, which is a bit weird." (BACK OFF ALREADY, LAVENDER). Most importantly of all, he talks about what it was like to film with noted little shit Shia LaBeouf, who one day took LSD on set. "He smashed the place up, got naked and kept seeing this owl," says Rupert. "If anything will make you not do drugs, it's watching that." [The Guardian]
- JWoww says that being pregnant has made her feel "hungover all day." [NY Daily News]
- Taylor Swift spoke to Jared Leto at a party, either about forming a love connection or about his ombre man-bun. Pictures from the event are inconclusive. [Gossip Cop]
- A group of senators has criticized the Golden Globes for "glamorizing" e-cigs because Leonardo DiCaprio was smoking one in the crowd. "Oh, this? It's called an e-cigarette. It's totally cool, I saw Leonard DiCaprio with one in the crowd at the Golden Globes and then rushed out to purchase one immediately." — all teens, someday soon. [HuffPo]
- Liam Payne of One Direction is sorry that he worried everyone by standing on the edge of a building and also sorry that fans know what his house looks like now, because they've started lining outside. TWEENS, YOU ARE TERRIFYING. Imagine what would happen if they started using that mystery-solving prowess for the greater good. We would have the Zodiac Killer in custody in 45 minutes. [Gossip Cop]
- Kylie Jenner and friend are angry with the police for spending so many resources on raiding Justin Bieber's home after he egged his neighbor's mansion. #thesystemneedsreform, they say (this is actually a good point; good work, Kylie and friend). [Gossip Cop]
- People are still finding a way to get mad about Madonna's son via Instagram. Ok, sure, whatever distracts you from the inevitability of shuffling off this mortal coil. [Page Six]
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin spent $650,000 on a Banksy — which you probably could have guessed on your own. [Lainey Gossip]
- Two more strapping young Hemsworths shall be spawned forth into this world simultaneously. [Hello!]
- Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are creating a love nest out of loose bits of hay, foliage, goatee hair, human affection, etc. [Page Six]
- Tyra Banks won't go away. [Radar]
Image via Pacific Coast News.