Kim is out, Kylie is in, and that sort of means that all of us are out, too. In a vlog the youngest Jenner posted to her brand spankin’ new website recently, her big sister Kim asked, “How do you feel now that you have dethroned me?”
I was unable to watch the video in question, as it requires a paid membership to KylieJenner.com, but someone at Us Weekly must be throwing down the $2.99/month for access, because they described the video in full:
“I love it, like, I love it,” the 34-year-old reality star insisted, trying to put her sister at ease. “I need some time off. I mean honey, let’s be real, you’ve got to put in a few more years before you actually dethrone me. But I give my baton to you. Who better to pass on knowledge to my baby sister, rather than a random non-family member,” the still-queen of reality TV added.
So, if you think about it, Keeping Up With the Kardashians is just E!’s version of Game of Thrones. Actually, don’t think about it.
Because Real Housewives stars never seem to have friends who aren’t Real Housewives stars, Kim Richards celebrated her birthday with Yolanda Foster and Brandi Glanville earlier this week. Us Weekly reports she’s trying to “make her way back to health,” and it certainly appears that way in the photo!
Kim looks better than she has in months, which is nice to see. Another thing that’s nice to see is that she, Yolanda, and Brandi are #realfriends, not #fakefriends.
“Is Katy pretending she hiked there?” - Erin Ryan
- Here’s Morena Baccarin flaunting her baby bump on the set of Gotham. [Us Weekly]
- “I love writing.” - Holly Madison, who is writing her second book. [Us Weekly]
- Hugh Jackman wants Tom Hardy to play “younger Wolverine.” [ONTD]
- The link I clicked on to read this was “Gwyneth Paltrow with wet hair.” It was a solid description. [Daily Mail]
- Teresa Giudice watched the Pope’s visit in prison and tweeted #ProudCatholic. What exactly happens in prison again? [Us Weekly]
- It seems like the only thing she doesn’t do in prison is have sex. [TMZ]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Getty.