- Kim Kardashian and John Mayer have gone out on a few dates and reportedly "hit it off."
- A source says it's "nothing serious" by Kim thinks John is a "really cool guy." Cue the tabloid stories about Kim's "dangerous" romance and penchant for dating bad boys. [TMZ]
- Sources are denying that the cut on Christina Aguilera's lip was the result of domestic violence. [TMZ]
- Christina Aguilera tells Redbook that "there have been a lot of tears and sadness," but she's getting through it with the support of friends and family. "On days when it feels impossible to even get out of bed, much less function as a mother, their support and encouragement have kept me moving forward." [Us]
- Dina Lohan visited Lindsay Lohan in rehab yesterday. A source reports, "It's been very hard on her. She's trying to be a good parent for all of her kids while she has to be away from them. But she has to be near Lindsay right now so she's struggling to balance all of her kids' needs." [Radar]
- The California Highway Patrol has determined that an unsafe turn was to blame for plastic surgeon Dr. Frank Ryan's death. [AP]
- Guests on the first week of Conan O'Brien's TBS show will include Seth Rogen, Jon Hamm, and Tom Hanks. [The Wrap]
- During his first trip to L.A. Antoine Dodson wore awesome sunglasses and told the paparazzi that all his "Bed Intruder" Halloween costumes are sold out. [TMZ]
- Oksana Grigorieva says her former bodyguard's claim that they had a relationship is "ridiculous." [TMZ]
- Radar reports that Sonja Morgan of RHONY, who was arrested on drunk driving charges this summer, drank a lot last night, but it's unclear why this is news since it seems she didn't drive herself home. [Radar]
- The family of the kid who says he was assaulted by Jodie Foster is planning to sue. They said in a statement, "We have retained an attorney to proceed with a civil suit against Jodie Foster for her assault since justice was not served by the DA's office." [Radar]
- Lady Gaga and Elton John will record a duet called, "Hello, Hello." It will appear on the soundtrack for the Disney film Gnomeo & Juliet, which is being produced by Elton's partner David Furnish. [EW]
- Stop the presses: Snooki "hasn't had sex in three months." [Radar]
- 50 Cent says that he and Chelsea Handler did go out recently, but it was a business meeting. "We were actually just talking about a film project," said 50. "I think she's amazing." [E!]
- TMZ has posted cellphone pics of Ashton Kutcher's alleged mistress in a bikini, not that you care. [TMZ]
- Mark Wahlberg is in talks to to a very necessary remake of The Crow. [EW]
- Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos are developing Port Love, "a comedy focusing on the backstage drama of a television series," for ABC. [TV Guide]
- What do Shia LaBeouf and Janine Lindemulder have in common? They've both thrown cups of coffee on paparazzi. [E!]
- At a Welcome To The Rileys screening James Woods compared Kristen Stewart to Marlon Brando and Robert DeNiro and called her, "one of the best of her generation, if not the best." [Fab LIfe]
- Taylor Swift is playing a five-song set inside the JetBlue terminal at JFK next Wednesday, so going through airport security should be particularly fun that day. [NYT]
- Taylor Swift says she's "proud" of the songs about her exes because, "That kind of justifies [the exes] being in my life." [Us]
I love Mark Wahlberg.
I loved "The Crow".
I do not, however, love Mark Wahlberg AS "The Crow".
Color me displeased to the tenth power.
That movie should be left alone to die in sweet immortality like Brandon Lee did. No sequels, pre-quels or remakes.