Like did you know "it's all about the dress?" 'Cause it is!
And did you know that she "hasn't been calm the whole time?" 'Cause she hasn't!
But perhaps the most interesting bit —-out of all of these secretssecretssecrets—- is that instead of paying someone a few hundred to take some nice shots of everyone together under a tree, Kim Kardashian is expected to receive $1.5 million for exclusive photos of her wedding, which is set to take place just a few short hours from now.
Dixie Chick Natalie Maines and Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder were present at the jail release of the "West Memphis Three", a trio who had been convicted of killing three eight-year-old Cub Scouts in 1993.
Maines and Vedder both showed up in court to Friday to show their support for the release of the three men who claimed they served 18 years in prison for a crime they didn't commit.
Misskelley and Baldwin were sentenced to life in prison after they were found guilty of killing the three boys in a satanic ritual, while Echols was sentenced to death.
Many other celebs including Winona Ryder and Peter Jackson had also long supported the trio's innocence and had called for their release on multiple occasions over the years.
- Amanda Seyfried is back with Dominic Cooper…allegedly! [Express]
- Brangelina have rented a "goth" mansion in Scotland. And it looks kind of like the house from Clue so I am jealous. [Extra]
- The Kate Moss Super Fancy Soap Collection will be coming to a store near you…maybe. [CocoPerez]
- Kristin Chenoweth fell "banana peel" style down concrete stairs, is "heavily bruised," but she's okay! I have also done this. Many, many times. [Express]
- "My best friend got married this past weekend in Barcelona, and I was one of her bridesmaids.
"She's one of my best friends from Jersey, and this guy was messing with her, and I was totally like, 'Who am I punching?' She was like, 'No one. You're not going to punch anyone.' And I was like, 'Fair enough, but if a fight breaks out, who do you want me to swing at?'" —Anne Hathaway takes her bridesmaids duties really fucking seriously, okay? [Express]
- If you were thinking about sending Edward Norton a gift for his birthday (August 18. The gift is already late, but still! I know you were gonna!), he'd prefer it if you made a donation to the Maasai Wilderness Conservation Fund instead. [Express]