- Last night Kim Kardashian went to a Lakers game with Gabriel Aubry, father of Halle Berry's daughter Nahla. A source says "They've been dating a little bit," and he's already met the whole Kardashian clan.
- "Kim and Gabriel met a few times while they were both in New York, and there was definitely chemistry," says another source, "But when Kim returned to Los Angeles last Thursday, they really took it to the next level. They went out to dinner, caught the Lakers game and spent time at Kim's house." [People, Life & Style]
- After reviewing photos of Christina Aguilera in a leotard at the AMAs, several gossip sites determined that she's pregnant (incidentally, this is how I'll confirm my own pregnancy when the time comes). However, a source says she's just busy and hasn't been working out. [Gossip Cop]
- In case you were curious about the state of Jessica Simpson's uterus, a source reports, "She's not pregnant." [Us]
- ZOMG, Miley Cyrus showed her midriff at her 18th birthday party. [E!]
- Oh, and here's a shot of Miley making out with teen star Avan Jogia. Won't someone think of the children?! [Us]
- Samantha Ronson will be a bridesmaid in Nicole Richie's wedding. [E!]
- Horrible news: Over the weekend Kat Von D's L.A. home burned down and her cat Valentine died in the fire. [People]
- More trouble for Gary Shirley, Amber Portwood's ex-fiance from Teen Mom: A source reports, "He had a ticket for a seatbelt violation and then he was pulled over and the police told him he had a suspended license." [Radar]
- Oh, and some insider would like you to know that Amber was sobbing uncontrollably after she was charged with domestic violence, as she isn't a robot. [Radar]
- Leonardo DiCaprio was aboard a Delta flight to Russia that had to return to New York when an engine failed. DiCaprio's rep says he, "wishes to commend the actions of the pilot and flight crew in bringing the plane to a safe landing" and a source says he signed autographs for the crew after they landed. [Us]
- Kourtney Kardashian's son Mason was hospitalized last night after having an allergic reaction to peanut butter. He's now "totally fine." [TMZ]
- Lost's Jorge Garcia will play a lead on J.J. Abrams' pilot Alcatraz. [Deadline]
- Kristen Davis says of a third SATC movie, "We'd love to do it!" but thankfully there are no plans to do another sequel. [E!]
- Jessica Simpson says that after Eric Johnson proposed, "I had to sit on his knee; I was so shocked." She adds, "I didn't even try the ring on until 5 minutes in. I just sat there and cried with him." [Us]
More from Jezebel
Cardi B On Her Marriage: 'If You All Are So Curious, I'm Going to Put it in the Fuckin' Music, and You Can Buy it'
I don't know... it just seems like a man who dated Halle shouldn't like Kim. But I realize that must be because I make up their personalities in my head. Uh, Halle's is better.