Who knows who’s to blame for the feud between Kim Cattrall and Sarah Jessica Backstabbing Parker, but we can now resume our lives knowing that is real, and it is deep, and Samantha will probably die. In response to a perfectly nice comment Sarah Jessica Parker left on Kim Cattrall’s Instagram post announcing the death of her brother, Cattrall posted on Instagram on Sunday that “I don’t need your love or support at this tragic time @sarahjessicaparker.” SJP had posted “Dearest Kim, my love and condolences to you and yours and Godspeed to your beloved brother. Xx.”
The saga behind the third installment of the Sex and the City movies, ostensibly about some contract dispute, in truth the question of whether Kim Cattrall relishes in torpedoing funny, relatable movie productions/dreams, publicly unfolded on September 27th, 2017, when DailyMailTV reported (a source told them) that Kim Cattrall stopped production days before shooting. The following day, Sarah Jessica Parker indicated to Extra that something or someone had let Sex and the City fans, and that person was certainly not Sarah Jessica Parker. She was “disappointed,” she said, because “We had this beautiful, funny, heartbreaking, joyful, very relatable script and story.”
The next morning, Kim Cattrall said she never wanted this movie to begin with.
Stanford, unbeholden to a likable protagonist role, propagated the narrative that a certain “toxic” someone dragged out production and blew it all up at the last minute:
In October, Cattrall told Piers Morgan that Sarah Jessica Parker “could have been nicer” about Cattrall’s decision not to do the third installment and said she’d “never been friends” with her co-stars.
Sarah Jessica Parker was “heartbroken” to hear that.
On Thursday, Sarah Jessica Parker “opened up” about Kim Cattrall’s tragedy.
Sarah Jessica Parker added that the rest of the cast members remain “open” to the possibility of a third movie.
On Saturday morning, Kim Cattrall told her to fuck off.
Meghan Markle–royal fuck-up, bridezilla, etc–reportedly thinks her shit doesn’t stink. Absolute definitive proof here:
- ‘IT’S EXPLOITATIVE’ Meghan Markle’s half-sister accuses actress of using humanitarian work as a ‘photo opportunity’ and ‘turning her back’ on her down-and-out dad [Daily Mail]
- Meghan Markle Has Reportedly Cut Off Her Friends Since Getting Engaged To Prince Harry [Inquisitr]
- Meghan Markle’s Half-Brother Slams Her for Ignoring His ‘Plea for Help’ [Good Housekeeping]
- Meghan Markle’s half-brother insists his children should NOT be invited to her wedding to Prince Harry because his son’s ‘haven’t seen her since they were children’ [Daily Mail]
- Wendy Williams called Meghan Markle a random princess who applied to work on her show [AOL]
- A Comprehensive List of Royal Rules Broken by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry [Fashion]
- Meghan Markle BREAKS Royal protocol TWICE during Cardiff visit [Daily Star]
- Meghan Markle’s First Royal Speech Included a Painfully Awkward Moment [The Cut, ElleUK, Fox News, MSN]
In final affirmation that the original Jenner children have been edged out of the clan, Brody Jenner tells TMZ that he was the only person in the world who did not know Kylie was pregnant. And now I understand why TMZ camps out at LAX.
- On the other hand, James Franco is IN NO MOOD, TMZ. [TMZ]
- Alicia Vikander “put on 12 pounds of muscle to play Lara Croft,” and now she can live off those muscle gains forever. [ET online]
- The Los Angeles DA is reviewing a sex abuse case against Steven Seagal. [Page Six]
- Drew Barrymore tells Ellen that she online dated on the secret celebrity dating app “and no one responded.” Dubious. [Daily Mail]