According to TMZ, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West obtained a "confidential" marriage license and plan to get secret-nuptialed this week before their big fancy Paris wedding on May 24.
Next, the couple will travel to France for their dream wedding in Paris on May 24, but French law dictates that there also be a civil ceremony before a religious one.
Congrats, lovebirds! [Extra]
Renee "The Stuff-Understander" Baio has some GREAT POINTS TO MAKE about Donald Sterling:
GOO GOO GA GA.
Cameron Diaz says she has "been with a lady."
When Cohen so eloquently asked the actress if she'd ever "swam in the lady pond," Diaz played coy, inquiring, "What is the lady pond?"
Cohen re-asked a little more pointedly, leaving Diaz to respond, "Yes, I have been with a lady. Yeah."
When the host asked if it was more than once, Coy Cameron showed up once again.
"You didn't ask explicitly how I was with a lady, but I have been with a lady."
"SWAM IN THE LADY POND," HE SAID. :-| [USAToday]
- Kevin and Joe Jonas are going on the road with a "live interactive" show called "Off the Record with Kevin & Joe Jonas." The show will reportedly feature "no music." Just them talking. [MTV]
- Here's Zoe Saldana talking about her new web series My Hero. [THR]
- Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal stood next to each other, which is notable because they were once in a movie together. [CBS]
- Do you care about Taylor Swift's thoughts on the Tony nominations? Then you are so lucky today! [JustJared]
- Ellen Page says she was nervous to come out. [E!]
- Mike Rowe says Donald Sterling should LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOREVER. Which might be sarcastic? Because isn't he a known right-winger? IDK, anyway, hi, Mike Rowe! [TMZ]
- Did Lea Michelle "hook up" with Big Sean? Nah, prolly not. [ShowbizSpy]
- Wand Erection went to Machu Picchu. [UnrealityTV]
Images via Getty.