In an Ocean's 11 turn of events, Kesha has attempted one of the greatest museum heists of all time by walking out of the L.A. Natural History Museum gift shop with a toy dinosaur that she hadn't paid for. (Such brilliant simplicity!) Unfortunately, the plan was foiled by a museum security guard and the trail of glitter that Kesha quite literally leaves everywhere.
According to TMZ, Kesha was at the museum for a wedding (good cover up) when she and assistant went into the gift shop, picked up a 3-foot to T-rex and exited the store with it:
On her way to the car security stopped them and asked them what was up with the prehistoric beast. Each said they thought the other paid and apologized for the misunderstanding. Kesha forked over the dinosaur and left.
Problem is ... it was covered in glitter, so it had to endure a dino-wash ... not sure you can resell that.
And that wasn't Kesha's only problem. She posed on top of a Triceratops which was on display in the museum and got heat from archaeologists and others who felt it showed a lack of respect.
Can't wait for the movie version.
Alan Thicke—Growing Pains actor, The Facts of Life theme song composer and father of a human water bed—has spoken out about the Bill Cosby rape allegations, telling the Toronto Star that "there is no doubt in my mind Bill Cosby was a bad boy." He continued (and please measure your expectations here, because, while it doesn't get worse, it certainly doesn't get better):
"When there's that much conversation. When there's that much smoke, there must be some fire. I'm sure that Bill must have been a bad boy. I think the issue will be to what degree."
How is it that a 67-year-old referring to a 77-year-old as a "bad boy" is the least depressing part of this? [NYDN]
Your favorite rapper Iggy Azalea has goals. "If I have a very long career and can be gyrating in a leotard at 35, that would be great," she says. And if that doesn't work out because of, I dunno, a tragic leotard accident? "At the very worst, if I have a short-lived career, at least I could say I sparked a change — that I inspired some leniency in what people accept in hip-hop."
Thank you, Iggy, for making the Top 4o so much more accepting of white artists. We really owe you one. [Gossip Cop]
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel achieved a new level of intimacy when he walked in on her getting a bikini wax. [US Weekly]
- Asked why he "works out" at the gym at 3am, John Travolta says it's so that he can spend the day with his kids. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Anthony Mackie is catching flack after saying that black dudes shouldn't grow dreadlocks if they don't want to be bothered by the police and that Oscars are so white because "people are just tired of being bombarded with race right now." [Gossip Cop]
- Good news, Brandi Glanville! Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes' reality show has been canceled after one season. [People]
- Mortal Kombat actor Darren Shahlavi has passed away at 42. [US Weekly]
- Tristan from Gilmore Girls, better known as Chad Michael Murray, has married actress Sarah Roemer and the two are having a baby. [E! Online]
- After losing out on the LA home of their dreams, Beyoncé and Jay Z are moving to New York and we've already made plans to go see a free improv show together.
- Blake Shelton can't wait to see American Sniper because he loves the troops and his America boner is hard as a rock. [Gossip Cop]
- "[Success] didn't actually bring me the happiness I thought it was going to. It didn't fix anything." -
Fyodor DostoevskyChris Hemsworth [E! Online]
- Asked about the Kenya Moore snub, Lupita Nyong'o actually responded "Who's Kenya Moore?" and will forever be a hero. [Rhymes with Snitch]
Images via Getty.