Keira Knightley told Graham Norton that she often gets mistaken for other female celebrities, "but the one that's quite surprising is Britney Spears." WHO CAN'T TELL KEIRA KNIGHTLEY AND BRITNEY SPEARS APART? WHAT WORLD IS THIS.
"I get quite excited because I quite like the idea that I could do all that [mimes shimmying], which I can't do. So I've been Britney Spears like three times."
So what you're telling me right now is that you've actually pretended to be Britney Spears on three different occasions, and you've gotten away with it? Even with that pesky British accent thing, and the fact that if you were to dance, your elbow would likely put someone's eye out? WHAT IS HAPPENING YOU GUYS. Please don't be so excited to meet a celebrity that you become temporarily blind and go rushing about, sucking air and shouting names.
Thandie Newton is calling out retailers for not carrying makeup in darker skin tones.
Actress Thandie Newton has criticized high street store Boots for its lack of make-up suitable for black skin.
The actress, who is also the face of skincare brand Olay, spoke out at an event last week about the lack of beauty products available for darker skin.
She claimed that the popular UK high street chain will often stock darker make-up shades when a new product launches, but will take them off the shelves earlier than lighter versions.
"If the make-up was in there longer, the girls would go and get it and then the stores would get more, and they'd realize that everybody wants it, and then they would stock it," she told the Mail Online.
..."I'll go into Boots at Heathrow Airport if I've forgotten my make-up bag or something and there isn't even a picture of a black woman. I hate that," she sighed.
- This headline: "Gerard Butler Enjoys NYC Stroll with Skin Showing Mystery Woman!" [JustJared]
- Lil Wayne no longer has beef with an adult man named Scooter. [TMZ]
- Scout Willis shared some solid Bruce pics for Father's Day. [E!]
- Which Nicole Kidman is best Nicole Kidman? [People]
- Michael Bublé celebrated his first Father's Day with his bablé. [E!]
- Harrison Ford might have to miss eight weeks of Star Wars filming because of his broken ankle. [DailyMail]
- Adam Levine asked Behati Prinsloo's dad for permission to marry her and it wassdshfsjdfhsdlfjfahfakljzhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. [E!]
- Also, Gwen Stefani is on the next Maroon 5 album. [RyanSeacrest]
- GEORGE CLOONEY WENT BACK TO HIS HOMETOWN AND PLAYED BASKETBALL WITH HIS PROM DATE'S SON. IT WAS CUTE. [E!]
- Andre Leon Talley reports that the Kimye wedding kiss was "extremely long." [Us]
- Zendaya has been cast to play Aaliyah in a Lifetime Original Movie about Aaliyah! [Us]
- Here's what's in Lauren Conrad's beach bag. Supposedly. Right. Okay. [E!]
- Jason Sudeikis loves Air Jordans so much that Olivia Wilde has to live outside. [E!]
- Justin Bieber has been cleared in his attempted robbery case. [Reuters]
- Jude Law's son is a runway model now I guess? [E!]
- oops i thought u were keira knightley again
Image via Getty.